• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it not occur to you that you are suggesting that we create the same situation with Leeds that we were in at Stockport? Or will it make up for some of our fans getting kicked in there if we batter a few Yorkies? Give me strength...

The games on sky!!

Does it not occur to the police that if they did their job the trouble makers wouldnt get near the ground and away fans could allways be kept in 15 mins or so.

This is the clubs choice methinks and I would like to talk to the police advisor to find out what he actually said and if they cant deal with trouble at Boundary park how do they cope with OT and Eastlands on a match day.

This club has no backbone on issues like this and its allways the regulars or ST holders that suffer.

sarcasim :grin:

Not at all. 'Grin' emoticon or not, the urban myth about acoustics is one thing, but if you can't hear the Chaddy End when you're in it and there is singing, then there's something wrong with your hearing.

What we need is more singers to make even those who are hearing-impaired sit up and take note. The Leeds game is the perfect opportunity to get behind the team vocally. :bluearmy:

why is it a joke???

the club will make over 100k out of the yorkies,makes sense to let them have it and cash in,after all thats what they do to us isnt it..

you will just have to come to the spiritual home end again....the only downside is the drum..

think now its all ticket there will be plenty watching it on tv now.

Can't we leave LDB in the RRE?

Derek.

You don't run a business do you Kyle...it really doesn't work like that!!!

How come other clubs have given the VAT back on ticket prices then?

Crewe for example their hardly flush with cash.

If Latics Keep upsetting the regulars who invest in this club week after week then soon there wont be a club left!

I wont be getting a ST in the rocky again, i hate the view in the chaddy and cant stand the moaners in the mainstand theres little or no quality matchday experience at Boundary park these days so next year i wont bother, its not worth the hassle.

Away games only.

The games on sky!!

Does it not occur to the police that if they did their job the trouble makers wouldnt get near the ground and away fans could allways be kept in 15 mins or so.

This is the clubs choice methinks and I would like to talk to the police advisor to find out what he actually said and if they cant deal with trouble at Boundary park how do they cope with OT and Eastlands on a match day.

This club has no backbone on issues like this and its allways the regulars or ST holders that suffer.

Hardy: “Actually, we’ve decided to that we’re not going to follow your public order advice.”

Copper: “Oh yes you are.”

Hardy: “I strongly insist that we are not going to follow your advice.”

Copper: “Oh yes you are.”

If you had to take your last tenner down to Ladbrookes and place it on the winner of this confrontation, which way would it go?

The games on sky!!

You havent even got a season ticket kyle!!!

you very rearly go anyway so it wont make any difference to you!!

So plenty of time to get those tickets, instead of moaning about it being all ticket and not having a ticket outlet in the town centre. Don't forget tickets can be bought online to save time queueing. See OS - Tickets - Click on Online ticketing

In truth many Latics supporters will not bother getting tickets and will watch it on Sky, criticising the lack of numbers and atmosphere created by Latics supporters.

You have already included a link in this thread which states that on-line ticket sales are not available for this game!

I am disgusted by this. I want the club to maximise revenue, of course, but I also moved to the RRE because of the better atmosphere. I'm not reopening the debate regarding atmosphere but my opinion is that it is better. I can't believe that I am now being turfed out for the game where the atmosphere should be as good as it gets.

In addition, why do people think that Leeds will sell out? They didn't sell out last time and that game wasn't on TV.

It leaves a bitter taste in the mouth this one especially when we were treated so badly at Stockport and AH & the powers that be didnt get us any extra tickets.

I know for a FACT that Alan tried VERY hard to have the game played on the Saturday, and to get us the additional allocation.

Its to stop yorkies buying tickets in the home end when they sell out their allocation and buy up ours as we will not sell them all.

The Club's computer already contains details of regular ticket purchasers, so there should be no problem verifying them for telephone purchases (not sure about online data).

The Club's computer already contains details of regular ticket purchasers, so there should be no problem verifying them for telephone purchases (not sure about online data).

Yep, damn sure they have mine as I call all the time and I'm sure my Leyton address would really confuse them :grin:

Stuff it, I'm staying home and watching this years world player of the year awards I taped on my betamax

Yep, damn sure they have mine as I call all the time and I'm sure my Leyton address would really confuse them :grin:

Stuff it, I'm staying home and watching this years world player of the year awards I taped on my betamax

Nah, there's loads of armchair Reds in East London

You know as well as I do that the Ticket Office staff know who are the regular telephone customers, even those who are also Reds! Any regular telephone customer, who is not looking for an excuse not to attend, will have no problem getting tickets.