The New Look

Looks very good.

A very minor criticism is that the text on the banner at the top and on the buttons is a bit small.

The reply seems to have white shading so goes fuzzy

Any chance of one point bigger?

But that very minor point opverall excellent

Looks great. Just as long as Rummy and the team don't do a Vista on us and completely move everything around like a big jumble puzzle I'll be OK.

God, I really hate Vista. I'd been distancing myself from it but now I have a new job, new laptop and am having to suss out where the buggers have moved everything. Meh.

Looks great lads! I like it :)

Only thing is, does it really need 'owtb' twice up there?

Ahh .... but the first one is the site logo/badge. Just like when you log onto the OB you have the club badge with Oldham athletic on and next to it the wording Oldham Athletic! :wink:

Looks great. Just as long as Rummy and the team don't do a Vista on us and completely move everything around like a big jumble puzzle I'll be OK.

God, I really hate Vista. I'd been distancing myself from it but now I have a new job, new laptop and am having to suss out where the buggers have moved everything. Meh.

And you'll have to suss it out again when microsoft releasse windows 7 in the not to distant future

Guest sheridans_world
Would you like it just a teeny weeny bit better if the apostrophe was reinstated to its former glory? :unsure:

This has replaced your 'I got kicked out of a pub in Southend' story hasnt it? :grin:

I like the banner and don't think anything else is very different, regarding changes made in the last couple of days.

I do miss the little white (?) blob that used to be on the blue or orange folder at the left of each thread (the one that now has the Latics badge on it), which told you whether you had posted on that thread or not. I found it really useful for keeping track of threads I had and hadn't replied to.

It's really good - bright, shiny, new, up to date etc. Good colours too.

Two minor quibbles:

On the threads' index it used to indicate threads on which you had personally contributed a comment. I can't see that now.

On the banner there is a tiny grammatical error, it should be FANS' FORUM (ie with an apostrophe)

But they are minor. It's an improvement and is way above any other fans' forum I've seen.

:cardinal:

This has replaced your 'I got kicked out of a pub in Southend' story hasnt it? :grin:

No, the two are poles apart!

And to be a pendant, it was not "I got kicked out..." it was nine of us got kicked out of a pub - if only people would pay attention and get the facts straight instead of getting the violins out. B)

On the banner there is a tiny grammatical error, it should be FANS' FORUM (ie with an apostrophe)

A suggestion has been made to remedy this.

Why don't you draw a picture of one then whenever you see an apostrophe crime, just physically pop it in the right place and away you go...

Hey, it'll be like you are correcting the internet!

I've tried it and it works! B)

On the threads' index it used to indicate threads on which you had personally contributed a comment. I can't see that now.

Yep, sorted it John - thanks again for pointing it out, I missed that when I was planning the overhaul. You should see the difference now...