Davies Signs for Brighton!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a stupid desicion from the shez. He goes to stockport and shows what he can do and the stockport fans talk the world of him. Hope shez has a back-up plan

That may not have been Shez's decision! The directors of a club have quite a big power don't you know!

Guest sheridans_world

>>Official Site<<

Bye bye Craig, hope you find a club you are committed to...

I've mentioned it before, he always trained on his own at half times, just doing kick-ups or running around, never training with his team mates, speaks volumes that.

Thats a stupid desicion from the shez. He goes to stockport and shows what he can do and the stockport fans talk the world of him. Hope shez has a back-up plan

It now looks like a good piece of business by the club.

Clearly this shows that things behind the scenes were not right and it's therefore best for all parties that Craig moves on.

The question from this is will this open up for the return of NK. Shez has said that he still wanted new faces, with a forward, midfielder and left back on the radar (he has already got his forward and left back so now needs a midfielder to complete the set) but said that a further signing probably meant getting a player/players out. NK was at the Stockport game last Saturday despite Leeds being at Home. If he is at BP again today, get down to the bookies. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Or it could be a great decision. Gives us the money we need to not sell anyone and keep us ticking over, and possibly even sign a certain midfielder we are constantly being linked with recently....

No matter what, it seems clear that his face doesnt fit with Shez, so getting cash for a reserve player aint bad in anyones book.

Who knows... we will see... but even if that means no-one else leaves from our squad then its a good decision in my book.

gutted that he has gone. He is an excellent sub. Although if he attitued is bad then maybe its a good move.

Id be over the moon if we signed Killers.

And id be devod is someone came signed hughes now.

This does mean one thing tho. He is Guaranteed to score against us.

Good move for both parties. Lets be honest he's not gonna be a 1st team regular and he's played nowhere near like he did last season, for us anyway. Hopefully this means we will be able to bring in a midfeilder because that is the area that is clearly lacking if were going to have a go at going up automatically or even solidify our place in the playoffs.

I thought all the talk about "attitude" was tosh but maybe there were problems off the pitch. For me that would be the only justification for letting him go. I still think he is a good player with loads of potential. Good luck to the lad.

Good luck Craig, shame it didn't work out.

Whilst it's disappointing to lose a good option, perhaps him moving on is best for all concerned. If he wasn't enjoying it here, it's best for him to go and let's face it, he's hardly set the world alight at BP this year. Whilst some wanted him to have a run in the side, Shez and co see him all week in training and if he wasn't cutting the mustard there then there was no reason to put him out on the pitch.

I was disappointed he wasn't included at Glanford Park because I'd hoped he'd proved himself good enough. Clearly not. In Shez we trust.

One would also hope that TTA have decided to get rid because they either know Hughes is staying or don't think at this point that anyone will come in for him, so are trying to get a bit of cash in last minute. Craig will officially sign on Monday, and I guess if someone comes in with the right offer for Hughes before then we can always renege on the Davies deal. Would rather have Hughes than Davies.

I bloody hate undisclosed fees though.

Edited by jsslatic

Not a surprise really if he aint training like he should be and his attitude is what we all think it is then like its been said its good for all concerned,lets hope the TTA give shez abit of money to go and strenghten the midfield were its needed,we all know what CD was capable of but he just was'nt showing it (here any way)so on wards n up wards bye bye craig all the best. :ktf:

Guest sheridans_world
very clueless move by shez lets sell our leading scorer from last season, but to be fair i can see him using the wage to draft kilkenny in

Not as clueless as you think dean, by your own admission. He can use the wage for another player, whilst bringing some cash in as well, who knows how much the fee was but hopefully we've broken even. From memory we paid £75k for him?