Killkenny to Donny

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of always posting in theory and without any facts whatsoever, do you fancy giving us the names of these people who predicted it correctly (who you are well read up on of course) and then links to the articles that show their thoughts for the future.

Thanks

I will...Peter Schiff...was very prominent in 2006/2007, mainly as a 'contrast' for TV debates. Turns out he was right. See here peter schiff

Not that I agree with CJ who is inaccurate about the lasting impact of housing prices. But that isn't an explanation or debate for a Latics board.

I will...Peter Schiff...was very prominent in 2006/2007, mainly as a 'contrast' for TV debates. Turns out he was right. See here peter schiff

Not that I agree with CJ who is inaccurate about the lasting impact of housing prices. But that isn't an explanation or debate for a Latics board.

lookers 87 don't do the work for him. It's more fun having him scramble around on google to back up his claims that I believe are generally made before he has any facts or evidence. :)

lookers 87 don't do the work for him. It's more fun having him scramble around on google to back up his claims that I believe are generally made before he has any facts or evidence. :)

Sorry, just thought I'd save everyone else another 18 pages of O/T comedy gold :wink:

""Waits for the reply which will explain why I don't get it, not doubt delivered with the usual smug complacency.""

You seldom disappoint do you ? In fact it is your only redeeming feature isn't it dreary, sorry deary.

As already noted, you are the one who displays the complacency, dear boy.

After all, I am not the one who keeps reiterating that because Blackpool won the playoffs two years ago, all is okay with Latics. I do admit that this comes across as a sign of apparent instability rather than smugness, however.

Instead of always posting in theory and without any facts whatsoever, do you fancy giving us the names of these people who predicted it correctly (who you are well read up on of course) and then links to the articles that show their thoughts for the future.

Thanks

Have a Google for Nouriel Roubini, Peter Schiff, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Gerald Celente or Paul Krugman, to name just a few. In the case of Celente and Schiff you'd be best ignoring those who give them airtime, as they're often US ultra-right libertarian nutters. This doesn't take anything away from the fact that they were bang on the money with their predictions regarding the economy.

Then there are mainstream commentators like Ambrose Evans Pritchard of the Telegraph, and the Guardian's Larry Elliott among plenty of others. Haven't you been reading the papers?

Edited by Corporal_Jones

I'm not wrong, because I haven't made any predictions about house prices or anything else. All I've said is that there are plenty of people explaining why this is no ordinary recession. It is indeed a debate for this board, as it has everything to do with the clubs future, which is entirely dependent on the stadium redevelopment.

Why shouldn't he do the work for me? I'm paying him enough.

I'm not scrambling around on Google, although I've given you the names. You can do that, seeing that you appear to be interested. Don't be lazy.

this is quite possibly the worst thread ive ever seen

What ... you don't actually read what you write ?

P.S can someone just send Killer a message to his facebook and ask him, please