Schmiechel or Butdz

You cannot be serious BT. If Sheridan plays anyone other than a keeper, be it rookie or not I will personally knock on Corney's door and tell him to relieve Sheridan of his duties. Not only that I will lose all faith in OAFC being considered a pro club.

Anyone who thinks Windass should start in net come saturday should either consider chasing a career in stand up (they must be joking).....or even sectioned under the MHA!

And addin to Lags comment, If Shez was to play anyone other than Bell (a keeper) in net, If i was Bell i would probably knock Shez for 6!

Noncesense!

It would be quality to see Dean line up in nets tomorrow and he would love it too winding the fans up behind the goals, having a laugh and acting the clown. Plus how good would it be knowing we won the game with a striker in nets?

??

Reality!!!! 8-0 to Northampton :) Now that's not a lot of fun in my eyes :)

In all seriousness I would like to see a keeper there on Saturday. If the figures don't add up or it will increase the club's debts to get a month loan then I would stick Bell in. I know you have seen the lad play Lags and I respect your opinion that you don't rate him - after seeing him in the warm up for the Stockport game I'm not totally convinced by him either but I wouldn't want the club's budget to be blown on a spare keeper when Greg will be back next game and Crossley can't be too far away.

But with a Friday afternoon footballing romantic head on - WIndass all the way! Lets have a bit of fun on a Saturday afternoon rather than sitting listening to kids no more than about 12 constantly slagging of the players having picked up so much negativity from their fathers.

In all seriousness I would like to see a keeper there on Saturday. If the figures don't add up or it will increase the club's debts to get a month loan then I would stick Bell in. I know you have seen the lad play Lags and I respect your opinion that you don't rate him - after seeing him in the warm up for the Stockport game I'm not totally convinced by him either but I wouldn't want the club's budget to be blown on a spare keeper when Greg will be back next game and Crossley can't be too far away.

But with a Friday afternoon footballing romantic head on - WIndass all the way! Lets have a bit of fun on a Saturday afternoon rather than sitting listening to kids no more than about 12 constantly slagging of the players having picked up so much negativity from their fathers.

After that comment, at least i can take you a bit more seriously now.....

It's utter madness that Windass is even being considered to play in between the sticks IMO - if the Chron is to be believed of course.

If our only keeper available is Bell, then Bell should play. End of!

Derek.

Windass isn't being considered, just the chron taking the piss and the internet geeks falling for it. If they thought that little of Bell he wouldn't be at the club.

Bell, end of.... I like what u did there!

i cant honestly believe that no-one will come for 1 game....

yes it would be hilarious watching windass in the goals again....but were going for promotion for gods sake....anything other than a keeper is sheer lunacy,yes the chron may have said it a little tongue in cheek....but i bet he's considered it.

correctamundo! :grin:

josh bell should play, he is 19 and has surely received some coaching from crossley since he has been here. cant see the problem, if he was an outfield player and 19 then no-one would blink.

besides we need windass to do the flick ons for hughsey tomorrow.