Steve Kabba on loan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, our pish poor budget has been shown up. Well skint. Yeah right.

Panic panic panic

A poor workman always blames his tools and that's exactly what Shez is. He clearly can't do a job with the ample resources he has at his disposal. After the Bristol shambles...is Kabba really the answer? Or is he merely more paper for the ever growing cracks?

E4e

JSOUT

The more Im thinking now the more Im pleased with this it could be just what Lee Hughes needs !

how do you know hughes is gonna play in next match??? might have decided he is sick of the little verbal spats on the pitch and drop him to show him whos in charge....stranger things have happened.

i will reserve judgement until i actually see him play,can believe some are writing him off before he has even played or kicked a ball in anger...

thought windass had signed until end of season???

why wont jones travel to millwall??? been telling anyone who will listen how fit he is and ready...

could be a very good move for him and us,someone needs to start scoring goals,i dont mind who...

yes it puts our own kids further down the pecking order,but if there not doing it when given the chance or chances when are they going to do it...that is prolly what shez is thinking..

smalley on right or taylor,jones on left or taylor,run at defenders and get it in the areas needed,to someone with a bit of pace.

decent signing.

how do you know hughes is gonna play in next match??? might have decided he is sick of the little verbal spats on the pitch and drop him to show him whos in charge....stranger things have happened.

i will reserve judgement until i actually see him play,can believe some are writing him off before he has even played or kicked a ball in anger...

thought windass had signed until end of season???

why wont jones travel to millwall??? been telling anyone who will listen how fit he is and ready...

could be a very good move for him and us,someone needs to start scoring goals,i dont mind who...

yes it puts our own kids further down the pecking order,but if there not doing it when given the chance or chances when are they going to do it...that is prolly what shez is thinking..

smalley on right or taylor,jones on left or taylor,run at defenders and get it in the areas needed,to someone with a bit of pace.

decent signing.

i hope im wrong cos i think hes an excellent player but jones hasnt played for 2 month regardless of who he tells hes fit hes obviously not!

Edited by creepy

2 in 17 for Blackpool but at this level he might just cut it, Looks like Windass is on his way back to the K.C stadium to pull Hull out of the mire in their relegation battle, Blimey the poor guys gone from a play-off promotion push to a full blown Dog fight

My best wishes go with him and his midrift :grin:

I think I'd Actually prefer eardley up front!

Is that 7 loanees now? Bit ridiculous. I can only assume golbourne and budtz will go back after this month, and hopfully windass too...

We are bloody worse than cheltenham, and I can't see how tts think it makes business sense to have this many when you can only play 5....

look at it this way, if you sign loads of players you are bound to get a good one eventually :grin:

Once again, our pish poor budget has been shown up. Well skint. Yeah right.

Panic panic panic

A poor workman always blames his tools and that's exactly what Shez is. He clearly can't do a job with the ample resources he has at his disposal. After the Bristol shambles...is Kabba really the answer? Or is he merely more paper for the ever growing cracks?

E4e

JSOUT

ever growing cracks in his ample resources?

we've only scored 4 goals in 6 games.

Shez hopes he's gonna create or score some goals.

do you get it now?

I know I know, and I'm not criticising. I'm not convinced he'll do more than Lewi would, but I hope he shows me otherwise. He's a good player to have at the club, and I'm happy about that.

Not really read much of the "no doubt" negative dross that this type of news usually attracts, but my own view is that we have slagged Shez and others off for not making signings when it matters...well he's shippin' em in by the boat load ...good on him.

Because despite some understandable loyalty..Lomax, Smalley, Wolfy, Stam, Black, Kalala, Thompson, Davies, Stephens, Lee were obviously never good enoughto maintain a play off/promotion spot......It's a good job 1 or 2 loanees have come in really?!

Back to that lot...or the loanees - easy decision

Not really read much of the "no doubt" negative dross that this type of news usually attracts, but my own view is that we have slagged Shez and others off for not making signings when it matters...well he's shippin' em in by the boat load ...good on him.

Because despite some understandable loyalty..Lomax, Smalley, Wolfy, Stam, Black, Kalala, Thompson, Davies, Stephens, Lee were obviously never good enoughto maintain a play off/promotion spot......It's a good job 1 or 2 loanees have come in really?!

Back to that lot...or the loanees - easy decision

[/quot

go to bed before you get ganged up on for having an opinion - even though ur opinion is way wide of the mark :angry:

Stephens and lee not good enough???????????? and stam??????

If they were, they'd have been playing - would they not?

Stephens is apparantly a promising prospect, but what have you seen of him to tell you he's good enough, Sheridan sees him everyday on the training pitch

- Lee we've seen once or twice (and to be fair to him, he should have kept his place after his start at Crewe!)

As for Stam - Gregan and Hazell are better Centre halves and when he gets a chance (Crewe being his last one), he ends up injury prone/injured.

So really, out of the 10 players i mentioned, you can only come back with three of them.....and in reality, only 1 of them 3 may justify a place in the team!!!

So again, "because of some understandable loyalty"......................

You know it's not as simple as that.

Maybe I do..

...but he's the gaffer - and if he read/listened to some of the halfwits on here, he'd have an 8 man squad that consisted of Kelly (gk), Lomax, Warne, Eyres, Rocastle, Cooksey, Allesandra and Trotman.

We cry out for players we have not yet had a look at, yet fail to see what these guys actually do in training. Surely if Stephens was far better than Allott, Alien head and Maher...we'd have seen him now.......in Sheridans eyes he's obviously not!! If they're no better, they don't play - simple!

As for Lee? who knows? the majority think he should have had a bigger part to play - once again though, Sheridan has all of the info at his disposal and therefore all we can do is guess/create rumour and wonder?

Maybe I do..

...but he's the gaffer - and if he read/listened to some of the halfwits on here, he'd have an 8 man squad that consisted of Kelly (gk), Lomax, Warne, Eyres, Rocastle, Cooksey, Allesandra and Trotman.

We cry out for players we have not yet had a look at, yet fail to see what these guys actually do in training. Surely if Stephens was far better than Allott, Alien head and Maher...we'd have seen him now.......in Sheridans eyes he's obviously not!! If they're no better, they don't play - simple!

As for Lee? who knows? the majority think he should have had a bigger part to play - once again though, Sheridan has all of the info at his disposal and therefore all we can do is guess/create rumour and wonder?

What you say is exactly right FB, however the flip side is also true - we only see what goes on in matches. I can respect the decisions on Lee and Stephens, as to be honest, i dont know any different as havent really seen them play... however after Ormerod, Byfield (who I personally thought was ok), and Windass - you have to accept there will be some pessimism at the announcement of yet another journeyman striker arriving mon our doorstep - when tbh, some of our best form and results have come when Lewis was in the team. That is nothing to do with trainig, just watching games!

Same for Hines - the last game eards started at full-back was Leicester and he was fantastic

Same for Fabio & Grooverider - Smalley hasnt exactly been a slouch recently

Its just a little puzzling.... however I dont think anyone would have been annoyed if a CM had come in on loan. As discussed, we watch the games, and this is still where the problem is.... and as far as i'm aware, is the ONLY position where we havent had a loanee this season?