Steve Kabba on loan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has that become your stock answer? First Fleming and now these two.

Of course. Can't you see? Eardley and Lewi will see they are being deemed not good enough for a third division club. A third divsion club which, by failing to capitalise on it's glory years, coupled with the imminent worst depression known to mankind, is about to suffer from it's complete lack of ambition as other historically smaller teams surpass them. The club will find itself plying its trade with the Springhead F.C's of this world who by then will only be paying their players with wheelbarrows of paper money which will be worthless a day later. Championship clubs however will be paying players as handsomely as ever, and so will sweep up all league 1's better players as sqaud players, who they won't ever play. Lewi and Eardley want to be those players.

Now, why not engage me on the other thread where you noticed the Fleming comment? Maybe you could continue the debate where others have failed?

I just can't understand Shez's loan signings.

We are now paying a loanee to sit at home cos we are only allowed 5 ???????????????

Not necessarily. Other clubs are contributing some of the wages. And I 'd rather have too many loanees than be scrapping around for players.

Not necessarily. Other clubs are contributing some of the wages. And I 'd rather have too many loanees than be scrapping around for players.

They will probably pay if they play but not sat at home ??

Loan players should be brought in to improve the team and i don't think the majority of those we bring in do that.

It appears to be quantity rather than quality and i would sooner have 2 or 3 exceptional players than 6 that are ok ish.

To be fair Wadsworth played Adebola on the right wing when he was a left footed striker,

And Adebola is still cutting it in the Champ

his name just popped in my head when i first looked at Kabba, we signed Adebola on his return from a broken leg so he was hardly gonna set the world alight was he! even on the right wing! lets hope Kabba knocks a few in!

I think I'd Actually prefer eardley up front!

Is that 7 loanees now? Bit ridiculous. I can only assume golbourne and budtz will go back after this month, and hopfully windass too...

We are bloody worse than cheltenham, and I can't see how tts think it makes business sense to have this many when you can only play 5....

I wouldn't mind keeping Golbourne but definitely get rid of Hines please!!!

Good signing. These journeyman strikers have worked out so well for us this season.

:grin:

Or working harder in training? :mmm:

Never mind working hard in training. Some of our players have performed well in matches even MOTM! and are still dropped.

Kabbas a good signing, brings some much needed pace to our side.

Edited by Butter

1 in 5 merchant Kabba.

3 goals in his last 42 games does not exicite me.

Similar scoring record to Ormerod....I'd rather have Byfield.

Law of averages tells me eventually one lone striker will come off for Shez, smacks of hope and luck rather than sniffing out new lower league talent.