Forget the Bike Windass I will drive

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/DeanWind...26/default.html

See ya mate

You have been no where near good enough to even think you could return to Hull

I can understand how he feels, but no need to publicly beg for a return 'Deano'. <_<

Send him back, he could be useful but we don't need him and he must be expensive. What's Kilkenny up to?

Edited by Stitch_KTF

I can understand how he feels, but no need to publicly beg for a return 'Deano'. <_<

Send him back, he could be useful but we don't need him and he must be expensive. What's Kilkenny up to?

Yes, it's disappointing to read . If he stays here he will, I hope, demonstrate his committment to getting us up.

Get the mard-arse back over the Pennines. We know you like yer blogs and that, but is this some sort of joke? And we're the punchline?

*cry cry* I'd love to go back *sob cry*

Pathetic.

Pull yourself together, start acting like a professional, and give us some bloody respect - we're not much, but we deserve more than this bollerks.

Pack your bags and do one!

Perfectly put.

Do one old man. I've been really cynical about these love letters to Hull blogs he's been writing but this is ridiculous. Hardly a single mention about the team he's supposed to be trying 100% to help push up the table.

Now onto our next journeyman.

Perfectly put.

Do one old man. I've been really cynical about these love letters to Hull blogs he's been writing but this is ridiculous. Hardly a single mention about the team he's supposed to be trying 100% to help push up the table.

Anyone fancy writing to the club? lol

Perfectly put.

Thank fook common sense has prevailed, Stockport game apart and obviously his circus performance, what as he done apart from stand around looking disinterested. Tuesday was the final straw for me but reading this has well and truly done for the camel. Although knowing Shez he'll put Hughes on the bench....he wouldn't do that...would he?

Thank fook common sense has prevailed, Stockport game apart and obviously his circus performance, what as he done apart from stand around looking disinterested. Tuesday was the final straw for me but reading this has well and truly done for the camel. Although knowing Shez he'll put Hughes on the bench....he wouldn't do that...would he?

This is the first topic Ive seen for a while where everyone (so far) has agreed!

In the event that you are reading this Windass, please just f--- off. I'm amazed that he hasn't received much in the way of stick in view of mediocre disinterested performances. Goal keeping heroics aside, he's been dreadful since he has come here. I daren't think what his wages are.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

What a complete lack of respect towards the club!! i dont mind him wanting to be back at hull his boyhood team, he can go now for all i care, but making his feelings public??? completely stupid if you ask me

Thought you could have been a cult hero Deano, especially after leicester, but not now. Goodbye!! :angry: