Anyone worried?

We've got to win tomorrow, if we don't we could be 5 points adrift of the play-offs and sitting in 8th (our lowest position of the season) come 9.35 on Tuesday night, with even the Bin dippers 4 points clear of us!

Be afraid, the team needs to stand up and be counted and given the Mongs performance at BP I can only see a defeat tomorrow unfortunately. Shez's pisspoor home tactics could well come back to haunt us over the next 4 days.

On the other hand we might win - not gonna hold my breath though...

Edited by oafcprozac

Said the same before going down to Millwall mate. It's Latics, do we ever do anything via the book?

A defeat tomorrow will more-than-likely see us outside the play-offs, so a huge incentive to get the result there. Looking at the fixture

left though, it is worrying that we're playing largely sides with little/nothing to play for, or teams at bottom fighting for their lives. Most teams would love a final run-in like that, but we've a definite fear of them.

Personally, I think we'll fight back for a draw tomorrow, setting us up for a belting 6-pointer at home to the Tramps the following week.

We've got to win tomorrow, if we don't we could be 5 points adrift of the play-offs and sitting in 8th (our lowest position of the season) come 9.35 on Tuesday night, with even the Bin dippers 4 points clear of us!

Be afraid, the team needs to stand up and be counted and given the Mongs performance at BP I can only see a defeat tomorrow unfortunately. Shez's pisspoor home tactics could well come back to haunt us over the next 4 days.

Nothing that's not been said. We may get beaten , of course. But you use a good MK performance at BP to suggest that they will repeat that and win. On that logic , Latics could repeat their professional victory too!

You may be the first Shez out posting for a result that is 28 hours off !

Worried? I've already accepted that we probably won't make the playoffs. I do think we are the 7th best team in this division, sadly 7th place is not a playoff place.

Didn't you used to predict we'd be 3 points off the playoffs by tomorrow night? Why not admit you were wrong...?

we will find out how good we are over the next few games , when we play mk,dons and tranmere and peterboro. we need to win 2 of those and if we lose all of them then even our hardened fans will admit its goodnight vienna.

we will find out how good we are over the next few games , when we play mk,dons and tranmere and peterboro. we need to win 2 of those and if we lose all of them then even our hardened fans will admit its goodnight vienna.

You don't know us.

Cheers....................... so what's that all about? no injury updates for Windass. Perhaps it's not all cleared up after the chat.

His wife is having surgery for something apparently.

Whether that's the reason for omission, I know not.

My big worry is that after this week certain people at the club may realise they won't be on the staff next season.

Not the biggest motivator for the run in.

nobody in this league has been consistent, its up to the lads 2 stand up and be counted now at this stage in the season.

its up to shez n tommy wright n co 2 put some passion & desire in to the lads for the rest of the season.

take away the pressure from the lads because lets face it who now expects us to reach the play-offs. just let them play the game because on our day we are a good side but on others we are shocking. im never surprised anymore by what happens at bp.

are our expectations too high or are we really a team that should be challenging for a top six finish?

Taylor in the squad, lets hope he starts. We need our big players in the big games.

After watching us turn Millwall over, i'm quietly confident!

I spoke to Taylor this afternoon at the Barclays cash machine in Lees, he said he was hoping to play tomorrow as he had trained & felt ok.

I wished him good luck & he said thanks cheers mate!