The Jan Budtz Horror Show

The 6th one he's more concerned about appealing to the referee, same with Gregan.

Gregan looks round for an excuse twice when he should have shouldered some responsibility. Do what you do best Sean - get in the way and put the ball safe, it'll save you looking for something to blame afterwards.

Budtz was shocking though - good riddance.

Reason for edit: It appears fashionable to edit.

Edited by outoftheblue

After the first time i saw him, against brizzle, i said he looks like the worst keeper ive ever seen in a latics shirt. My Dad didnt agree. I like to be right but on this ocassion Budtz didnt need to go to these lengths to prove me right! Especially that 2nd one!!!! Ah well at least hes gone eh...

Why hasnt Kevin Maher taken those sorts of free kicks all season. And how on earth did Ali Gerba hit the post on the 6th, he got very lucky, otherwise its end of season bloopers tape for him.

i wasnt there but looking at the goals on virgin , didnt mahers goal take a massive deflection?

Guest sheridans_world
Gregan needs to get his ass into gear, 2 of the goals were his fault.,

Get his ass into gear when he's been voted MOTM 4 times in the last 9 games? Gregan has been playing very well recently

Ouch, Budtz had a bit of a shocker.*

*Understatement of the year

Get his ass into gear when he's been voted MOTM 4 times in the last 9 games? Gregan has been playing very well recently

Agreed...howeeeever, I felt at HT that Greegs should have been taken off for Stam as Baldock was running him ragged and it would cost us eventually. At one point he was done by Chadwick (I think), and pulled him back...have seen players sent off for less.

Hopefully he's back to his majestic best on Saturday.

I remember seeing that goal versus Northampton...

I know it's said a lot, but from what I saw, I (as a keeper myself!) literally could have saved that...

He just fell over, like!

I enjoyed the headed clearence from Butts , quality straight to there player

I enjoyed the headed clearence from Butts , quality straight to there player

Yeah, reminded me of that Chris Eagles goal once...

Can't remember who it was for/against, it was in the Championship, keeper heads it to him on the half way line...

Beckhamesque!

Agreed...howeeeever, I felt at HT that Greegs should have been taken off for Stam as Baldock was running him ragged and it would cost us eventually. At one point he was done by Chadwick (I think), and pulled him back...have seen players sent off for less.

Hopefully he's back to his majestic best on Saturday.

The only problem there is a total lack of match fitness as Stam has been on the bench while giving lesser talented loanees games in front of him. Stam should have been getting some football through the recent debacle we call games.

Makes me laugh how people see the game! Now don't get me wrong, Budtz is one of the worst players ever to wear the shirt BUT that 2nd goal...he had to head the ball...plain and simple. It was Hines who just :censored:ed about and made no attempt to get to it and once Budtz had headed it, Hines should've steamed to the goalline. But the dickhead just stops and then realises the ball's with an MK player and so he's got to do something, just far too late.

For me, Hines was most at fault for the 1st 3 goals...the 3rd is embarrasing and the TV replay doesn't show up how much. Before the chip over to their scorer, Hines was goal-flaming-side of him and just stays rooted. As for the 1st one, he's miles from his man and then does zilch when he goes in to tackle.

It was never going to be good with Hazell missing but my god, 2 of the worst players ever conjoured up a real horror show to which but for Gregan, who was left flapping at times coz of Hines, could've seen another 3 or 4 go in.

Edited by boundaryblue80