Interest has never been so low

After some of this seasons woeful performances by Latics I decided to watch several Droylsden matches and have enjoyed them all.

Although part time all the players are very committed and the team play some lovely flowing football.

I'll be there, but I'm not really looking forward to Latics final home game the season, however I am looking forward to when Droylsden play Mossley in the Manchester Premier Cup Final at Boundary Park on April 29th.

As a wake up call Joe ought to insist all his playing staff attend this game.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week in, week out I want to be entertained. I want my team to play good, positive football, score loads of goals and defend very well. I want the players to give their all and be committed to the club.

I want my team to be successful and progress but it's only what happens game by game that's going to keep me interested.

This season and last I've been to many games and I've been bored, unhappy, frustrated by what I see on the pitch. There have been too many bad news stories, too many lame excuses, too many dreadful performances.

I'll be at the games at the start of the season, I hope the players can keep my interest going next season.

Week in, week out I want to be entertained. I want my team to play good, positive football, score loads of goals and defend very well. I want the players to give their all and be committed to the club.

I want my team to be successful and progress but it's only what happens game by game that's going to keep me interested.

This season and last I've been to many games and I've been bored, unhappy, frustrated by what I see on the pitch. There have been too many bad news stories, too many lame excuses, too many dreadful performances.

I'll be at the games at the start of the season, I hope the players can keep my interest going next season.

Just the bit in bold would be a start at the minute.