If Royle stays and Dux/Wright/Norm leave?

Who would you like as a number 2 should the above depart to Blackpool ,would Andy Ritchie cut it??.

I reckon Wright and Duxbury are as good as gone........Donachie or Ritchie as he'll definitely want his own back room staff if he takes the job on.

Maybe we will get them both with Ritchie eventually taking over from Joe when he hass had enough.Speculation apart though there is a lot to sort out before next season starts I think the only two people who can feel safe about their positions at the moment are Philliskirk, and a handfull of players and Chaddy the Owl.

Tommy Wright might be out of contract at the end of the season not sure I suppose it depnds if Joe wants him or not,Dux might be kept on to take the reserve side. Ultimately it will all depend on if Joe stays and who or what he wants .

QUOTE (penrhyn @ Apr 20 2009, 04:02 AM)

I think the only two people who can feel safe about their positions at the moment are Philliskirk, and a handfull of players and Chaddy the Owl.

I don't know.

There must be a question mark around an injury plagued mascot.

MAybe AH told him there is a new buget and he would have to get on his bike, and he took it literally..!

Can't help thinking Donachie will be here with a view to becoming #1 and Joe moving upstairs.

E4e

DJAVU

i believe the same as well...think willies contract is up in the summer,be ideal for joe as they both know what they want and expect,would like to see tony p more active with first team coaching as well,he teaches them how to play then they get into the first team and told to do it differently thus nullifying what they been taught.

i think if he had been more involed with first team training etc the likes of lewis and smalley and possibly taylor would be better for it.