confirmed

I can claim my winnings now :grin:

P.S This club is the laughing stock of the league ............. third Manager in 7 weeks :ranting:

Isn't that what usually happens when you have a temporary manager in between 2 permanent managers?

Penney had two years to run on his Quakers contract but Oldham won't have to pay any compensation with Darlington being in administration.

BUT

The Leeds-based 44-year-old had said he would only make a decision on his position at the end of the season, which ends on Saturday. Gregans taxi driver....lol its one of the boxes to tick.

Gregan doesn't need a taxi driver. He's innocent you know.

On a completely unrelated theme it always serves to have travel agent mates.

Has no plan b and just selects his mates

His substitutions are just baffling too ..........just sticks to 4-4-2 & wont change it!

Boo!!

Welcome to BP Dave. Good luck. Hope you make a fist of it all. You were't my choice at all; but i'll back you to hilt like most ill!

DP's Blue & White Army it is then!!!!!!

A big thank you to the selfish bastards who knew about this 4 days ago, but didn't present the rest of us with an opportunity to stick a bet on when his odds were at twelves.

:grin:

I said weeks ago the penny drops with Joe, but I was accused of sniping. One man's snipe is another man's betting tip. B)

Edited by Diego_Sideburns