New Kit 09/10

Latics_Fanatic

New Kit  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is really the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you like this kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure yet...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we due a new home kit? I though that the current kit had only done one season.

However - I do like it, but not sure about the blue and blue stripes. Didn't really like in that much on the 94 kit.

This Is The New Kit Design For Next Season :) It Seems Abit Ruffled Round The Edges But Is Only An Artists Impressions I Guess

HomeTangBlue.png

Smart, but as someone said we aren't due a new home shirt?

The black one is nice too.....but would it be nicer in, ahem, red with white trim?

I'm not too fussed what the away colour is. I just want it to be consistant!

away kit looks smart, home kit horrible with the blue patches and gold

plus we arent getting a new home kit til 10/11 so we can forget it now.

Oh :censored:.....I must have seen the gold as being a background - I saw it as all blue.

Revised opinion..... :sick01:

i think this guy has emailed a mate who knows how to work paintshop pro and got him to fix a couple of kits up - why would a 'source' email you the supposed new kits (no new home one, but anyway..) at 11pm on a monday night.

i smell something beginning with bull..

his friend might be alan hardy ?

isnt that shrewsburys home kit?

i like them both but has there even been a mention on the official site that we are due any new kits? home or away?

Three%20kits.jpg

would expect any new shirt this season to follow this design (with different colours)

That's just the pink shirt in tangerine is it not?

Having seen our home kit this year and Bournemouth's, they're hardly the most imaginative are they? One template a season and just change the colour...

I asked in the club shop last week. No new home kit. Monkey sick is 3rd choice. Getting a new 2nd choice away kit for next season. Subject to kit manufacturers staying in business.

I asked in the club shop last week. No new home kit. Monkey sick is 3rd choice. Getting a new 2nd choice away kit for next season. Subject to kit manufacturers staying in business.

:lol:

If not Alan Hardy is buying a load of white t-shirts from Topman (2 for £10)... and the youth team are getting out thier crayons!!!

Sorry to those who have said they like this strip....but the inclusion of yellow has no justification and no basis in anything to do with Latics.

I don't think this is a real proposed shirt but indications that it would be acceptable could lead to something like it being put forward next season.