Special Message For Neil Kilkenny

Read the thread i cant be arsed repeating myself for people who cant be arsed looking! But if you are laughing too much maybe not eh

Very weak. I take it you just don't know. Try laughing at Kilkenny, it's well good ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Anyway cheerio for now, time for a happy meal at the curry house and to raise a glass or two to Neil.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very weak. I take it you just don't know. Try laughing at Kilkenny, it's well good ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Anyway cheerio for now, time for a happy meal at the curry house and to raise a glass or two to Neil.

Hot water bottle time is it?

Hot water bottle time is it?

HA HA HA HA HA you are funny. You asked me to read this thread again and you cant read my last post. I said time for a curry and a few beers, so where do you get bedtime from? ha ha ha ha ha comedy at it's best Creepy. Still not told me what type of fan I am

HA HA HA HA HA you are funny. You asked me to read this thread again and you cant read my last post. I said time for a curry and a few beers, so where do you get bedtime from? ha ha ha ha ha comedy at it's best Creepy. Still not told me what type of fan I am

The biggest fan since Pine Villa obviously :blink:

The biggest fan since Pine Villa obviously :blink:

What you are? ha ha ha ha ha. How odd you dont like me view on :censored: Kilkenny yet I've to respect yours. Creepy you are funny ha ha h ha. Try laugin too, with me

And still not told me what type of fan I am. I think I can safely say it's all bull :censored: sir. I've gave you chance.

PS: It's bottle time, I am ready for bed!! ha ha ha ha

Edited by Lags

What you are? ha ha ha ha ha. How odd you dont like me view on :censored: Kilkenny yet I've to respect yours. Creepy you are funny ha ha h ha. Try laugin too, with me

And still not told me what type of fan I am. I think I can safely say it's all bull :censored: sir. I've gave you chance.

PS: It's bottle time, I am ready for bed!! ha ha ha ha

this also shows my point and i think you really should be more mature than this

Kilkenny and quality being mentioned in the same sentence...piss funny!

Couldn't open a tin of beans at home...

Full appearances: P9 W1 D4 L4

Also, 20 min appearance in the win vs Crewe at home.

I admit, we probably wouldn't have won as many away from home when he had a bit more space but to call him "quality" is simply a lie.

Murray, Duxbury, Carrs, D.Shez, J.Shez, Wellens...he ain't fit to lace their boots...and that's for starters!

Couldn't care less about him going to Leeds (it's just a bonus, with Beckford Utd bottling it again) as most have said, who wouldn't. But the lad thinks he's something special as do many of our lot. That, I do have an issue with. Probably the 2nd most overrated player we've had in years. To Andy Liddell.

Edited by boundaryblue80

"Kilkenny joined Leeds from Birmingham City"

Says it all really

So being on loan at Latics till January that same season and being offered the largest contract of the entire squad to stay doesn't say nothing? I'd say it's quite significant on top of the 100K fee required for Brum. Gone now never to return for me.

So being on loan at Latics till January that same season and being offered the largest contract of the entire squad to stay doesn't say nothing? I'd say it's quite significant on top of the 100K fee required for Brum. Gone now never to return for me.

As I meant this whole topic didnt need starting, an ex loanee thats it people need to let him go

this thread just shows how pathetic some Oldham fans really are. half of you lot seem more interested in Leeds failing than latics suceeding. when will you realise we dont care about ' little oldham ' , you may see us as rivals but your nothing to us. Manchester United are the only rivals we have over your neck of the woods and even then most of you follow them too :unsure: . Ac Milan , Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Lazio, Anderlecht, deportivo la coruna etc etc, OLDHAM ATHLETIC - need i say more your a tinpot team with tinpot support and no history. jealousy is a terrible trait to have guys and gals.

as for Neil Kilkenny would you want to play in front of 4500 fans at Boundary Park with no atmosphere or 25000 + fans at Elland Road every other week. we take more fans away than you get for some home games for goodness sake. NOW ALL OF YOU GET A GRIP AND QUIT WITH THE OBSESSION ITS PATHETIC AND CRINGE WORTHY !!!!!

this thread just shows how pathetic some Oldham fans really are. half of you lot seem more interested in Leeds failing than latics suceeding. when will you realise we dont care about ' little oldham ' , you may see us as rivals but your nothing to us. Manchester United are the only rivals we have over your neck of the woods and even then most of you follow them too :unsure: . Ac Milan , Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Lazio, Anderlecht, deportivo la coruna etc etc, OLDHAM ATHLETIC - need i say more your a tinpot team with tinpot support and no history. jealousy is a terrible trait to have guys and gals.

as for Neil Kilkenny would you want to play in front of 4500 fans at Boundary Park with no atmosphere or 25000 + fans at Elland Road every other week. we take more fans away than you get for some home games for goodness sake. NOW ALL OF YOU GET A GRIP AND QUIT WITH THE OBSESSION ITS PATHETIC AND CRINGE WORTHY !!!!!

:laught16:

For those of you not paying attention last time around this is not the Neil K and if you insult him in a way which breaks the OWTB guidlines it will be you who ends up moderated not him. Don't do it, Trolls are never, ever worth it.

Third year running in the third tier of the English league for massive Leeds ................ looking forward to three more points at Belland Road again next year :wink:

For those of you not paying attention last time around this is not the Neil K and if you insult him in a way which breaks the OWTB guidlines it will be you who ends up moderated not him. Don't do it, Trolls are never, ever worth it.

I forgot to add - if you want to go Troll the Leeds boards then I have no way of stopping you. I wouldn't suggest you do it. But then I can't stop you...

So, in conclusion: This guy's a loser with nothing better to do. Please don't bite :)

when will you realise we dont care about ' little oldham ' , you may see us as rivals but your nothing to us.

And yet you take the time and effort to read "little oldham's" message boards.Get over it yorkie you're just another third division club.

Division 3.... :grin:

Manchester United are the only rivals we have over your neck of the woods and even then most of you follow them too :unsure: . Ac Milan , Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Lazio, Anderlecht, deportivo la coruna etc etc,

:laught16:

MASSIVE.

Guest sheridans_world

Well big Leeds innit.

Jesus wept, its funny how the fans who "dont give a :censored:" about little Oldham still come on Oldhams official forum!! :lol: