Allott Rejects New Deal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder why some got the text and some didnt?

Have you got 25p minmum credit Dean? As i'm on contract I pay a quarterly rate which works out far cheaper. about £12 a quarter, whereas during the season it has been adding £15-20 a month onto my bill and it cost me a bomb when I was on Pay as you Go.

Astounded by this!!! I can only assume he has another club lined up........... maybe with Shez back at Chesterfield, but it would be a massive gamble seen as Shez hasn't even been appointed.

Well, thanks for the service Mark, best wishes for the future.

Astounded by this!!! I can only assume he has another club lined up........... maybe with Shez back at Chesterfield, but it would be a massive gamble seen as Shez hasn't even been appointed.

Well, thanks for the service Mark, best wishes for the future.

I think we may be going down the lines of 'over 30, one year deal'. Ratty wanted two years I reckon and with a young family I don't blame him. But there is better out there, younger and possibly cheaper. Good Luck Mark, decent reception at BP guaranteed.

Heh. Well done to today's Psychic Chron:

Athletic are confident Mark Allott will accept the offer of a new one-year contract. The 31-year-old midfield player has been informed by Penney he must give a decision by today and Allott was due to meet club officials to give his answer.

All the best Mark!

I think out of all those contracts on the table, this is the one I was most surprised at. Yeah we can get better no doubt, but I thought Mark would have accepted the deal. If he thinks he can get a better deal or has another club lined up then good luck to him in the future.

Gutted, one of two players who I felt gave a :censored: and tried his heart out this season. If Taylor goes I can't see us having any players I'd want to pay to watch.

Will be interesting to see who comes in, takes time to gel whoever they are and I predict a slow start to the season. Can see a big struggle next season.

Good luck Mark...looking for a longer deal and security no doubt. Might live to regret it so many players out of work this summer.

Onwards and Upwards I think....

I was thinking along the same lines, surely he must have something lined up?

I can honestly say im absolutely gutted at this.

Not only did he always give 110% for the cause, he was one of the nicest people you could meet at the club.

I hope he gets a great reception WHEN he returns to BP this season. :imnotworthy:

Where's he going Wayne? 2 year deal?

I can honestly say im absolutely gutted at this.

Not only did he always give 110% for the cause, he was one of the nicest people you could meet at the club.

I hope he gets a great reception WHEN he returns to BP this season. :imnotworthy:

[/quote/]

I very much doubt that

Edited by creepy

Heh. Well done to today's Psychic Chron:

Athletic are confident Mark Allott will accept the offer of a new one-year contract. The 31-year-old midfield player has been informed by Penney he must give a decision by today and Allott was due to meet club officials to give his answer.

An example of when the "rarely wrong" is wrong :grin: