• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world

I hope the club improve the offer.

Edit: Just read the edit.

Thanks Mark, wonder if you'll be back for a third term at some point?!

283 Apps and 40 goals in his spells at latics.

Thanks for all your hard work Mark.

Shame. He's been a loyal and committed player during some bad times. I can't recall him ever letting the side down or being anything other than a quiet professional player.

I think he would've been a very useful squad player, even if not a world-class division-winner. Having said that, I understand why the club aren't willing to offer a more costly deal. I hope we find a good replacement.

Still remember the rumours back in the day that he and Scott McNiven were being touted by Mel Stein for a combined £1.2m move to Celtic. Ah well.

Good luck Mark, hope you find the job security elsewhere, thanks for the service.

Much better second time round. I wouldn't have got rid, excellent pro, gives his all and does all the ugly stuff in the middle.

All the best Mark wherever you end up. Perhaps wherever Shez will be.

Gutted.

Thanks for everything Mark, he was outstanding in 07/08 and wasn't half bad in comparison to the rest in 08/09. He'll find another L1 club I'm sure. The guy is a true Latic and it's a shame to see him go.

I'm sure when he next comes back to BP he'll get a kinder reception than the one he used to get when he came with Chesterfield.

I'm sure when he next comes back to BP he'll get a kinder reception than the one he used to get when he came with Chesterfield.

Yeah, out of last season's team, at least he put his all into it, unlike so many other players who felt they were just along for the ride, and couldn't be arsed when things started to go wrong.

Right, bring in Jon Worthington. A more than apt replacement.

Very dissapointed. Sorry to see you leave Mark, good luck in the future.

Gonna be a very different side out there next year. Now, I wonder who, out of all the contracted players will go too?

I know some people on here are saying o'grady needs a chance and a run of games but i would be happy to see him and whitaker go as well.

I know some people on here are saying o'grady needs a chance and a run of games but i would be happy to see him and whitaker go as well.

Being honest it's another in a list of failed players that I couldn't give a toss if they stayed or left now.

The ones I would be miffed if they left are: Eardley, Taylor, Alice and Smalley (although Brooke is being touted as a talent, so him as well I guess).

If any/all of the rest left for SFA then I wouldn't give a toss. And the bunch listed have a not very high price attached to most of them.