Oldham's Friendlies

Think I know what most will choose. See you at Sinclair's :wink:

That's what i'd be doing if I wasnt on holiday.

All day in Manchester (Taking over Shambles Square again) getting trollied before the masters will be far more entertainment and better atmosphere than sunderland in a dull friendly.

Nah. Manchester all day methinks! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Latics at home to Sunderland in the afternoon. Masters in the evening

also have to watch Lancashire (hopefully) at Lords in the FPT final

This could be a really good day :grin:

What about a coach from the Friendly straight to Manchester for a 5:45 start :drinking45:

First game isnt until 8pm

5.45???? Are Barlow's making a comeback? Sod that if I go to the game I've got a 7 seater and I'll be in M/cr for 5.15 at the latest courtesy of the wife!

Sunderland at home in a friendly is a lot more promising prospect if a member of Sunderland's staff lives in your building, you will be working in Sunderland a month later, and you need more than your fingers to count the number of Mackem's you call friends. However if we get battered I will convieniently forget we played them.

Ya Jo'in man! What a cracker of a match that'll be against Sunderland!

EDIT: That will be the real test to show if we have the potential this season of gaining promotion.

:lol:

What a load of balls! Yeah, beating a half-arsed sunderland reserve team will give a massive indication as to how good our side are!

I'll take the first 5 games of the season to give a proper indication.... and even after last year... perhaps the first 46.

BTW - I'm frigging gutted - have to be in London all day on the 25th.... :mad:

Ya Jo'in man! What a cracker of a match that'll be against Sunderland!

EDIT: That will be the real test to show if we have the potential this season of gaining promotion.

The match is actually described on the official site as a build-up to our 2009/2010 promotion challenge!!!!

think its a bit daft putting a friendly on the same date as the masters when they know how many went to it last year. think a lot would prefer to go to the masters

Yeah, let's not worry about preparations for next season.

:lol:

What a load of balls! Yeah, beating a half-arsed sunderland reserve team will give a massive indication as to how good our side are!

I'll take the first 5 games of the season to give a proper indication.... and even after last year... perhaps the first 46.

BTW - I'm frigging gutted - have to be in London all day on the 25th.... :mad:

Shhhh, don't say stuff like that! Makes us look better! :grin::lol: