Latics linked to Llera

just think he isnt that good (opinion) didnt like the look of him when i last saw him against scunny

if he is that good why are MK Dons getting rid of a good defender

They aren't, the article says the player and club are in negotiations. Not quite the same as getting rid!!!

Linked to him and sadly that's all it will be - he sounds a big 'un - sounds like a good 'un - sounds like he'll go elsewhere :shock:

From todays rumour free Chron:

Meanwhile, Athletic have had an obstacle removed as they apparently track Spanish defender Miguel Angel Llera.

The 29-year-old has left Coca-Cola League One rivals Milton Keynes Dons after failing to agree a contract extension.

MK Dons have confirmed Llera , who has played in La Liga for Gimnastic, has left after completing a 12-month contract.

Athletic are looking for a dominant central defender and, at 6ft 4in, Llera would appear an ideal candidate.

And in the event of Athletic managing to re-sign Neal Trotman - there is speculation he will be returning on a season-long loan from Preston North End - he and Llera would be a formidable pairing.

With player-of-the-year Reuben Hazell remaining at the club, Athletic would have three top central defenders.

You don't say :wink:

From todays rumour free Chron:

:lol:

First person to get a made up player in the Chron wins the player name of their choice on their username (example is the Neil Adams bit on mine) here on OWTB. Bugby - you don't count fella!

Off t'th'udders apprently... Linky Do...

I think we've established the the rule for the 2009-10 closed season is that no player is allowed to move clubs without Huddersfield being linked to them. The word must be out that they have money and agents are name dropping them, or else they plan to run three reserve sides this year.

I think we've established the the rule for the 2009-10 closed season is that no player is allowed to move clubs without Huddersfield being linked to them. The word must be out that they have money and agents are name dropping them, or else they plan to run three reserve sides this year.

That's 1 for every stand at BP these days :grin: