New Away Kit - more than a teaser now!

I think we generally always play in our away strip at away grounds don't we? And I don't see the issue with it being navy, if we are playing a side whose home strip is primarily royal blue?

The only way I can see an issue is if the home team play in two tone blue like Wycombe, and then we'll wear the fluo monkey sick.

Yeah maybe you are right. I forgot that we tend to play in our away kit anyway. Also maybe the navy wont clash too badly, but i would imagine if we playd someone like Millwall then we will use our 3rd kit...???

On a side note though, its the first away kit for many a year i am considering buying so well done to whoever designed it.....and thank you to the person who convinced them to get their eyes tested after last years hideous concoction! :grin:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah maybe you are right. I forgot that we tend to play in our away kit anyway. Also maybe the navy wont clash too badly, but i would imagine if we playd someone like Millwall then we will use our 3rd kit...???

On a side note though, its the first away kit for many a year i am considering buying so well done to whoever designed it.....and thank you to the person who convinced them to get their eyes tested after last years hideous concoction! :grin:

Don't Millwall play in royal blue and white? Surely even the most myopic of referees/liners could tell the difference between navy/bright orange and royal blue/white?! :lol:

I would imagine the only other reason to wear the 3rd kit might be i we played a team where the shirts were different but sock colours clashed or something?

Don't Millwall play in royal blue and white? Surely even the most myopic of referees/liners could tell the difference between navy/bright orange and royal blue/white?! :lol:

I would imagine the only other reason to wear the 3rd kit might be i we played a team where the shirts were different but sock colours clashed or something?

Hmmm im still not convinced that royal blue and navy kits would work together but I'm sure the club wouldnt have gone ahead with it unless they were confident there wouldnt be any problem.

Kind of on a seperate thing, i was watching the highlights from the season we got relegated from the now Championship (i say highlights but there werent many), and noticed that in one game against Birmingham City at BP, they were wearing our then green away strip. I had had a few pints before hand so i could have imagined it. Did this happen?

As funny as that is Stitch. That's the line comfortably crossed. Keep in mind she might be someone's kid/sister gents.

Fair enough mate - I think I may have also 'lowered the tone' on another thread yesterday. :blush: Best calm down and leave Zorro to his threats of ruin... :wink:

P.S Sorry princesses.

Hmmm im still not convinced that royal blue and navy kits would work together but I'm sure the club wouldnt have gone ahead with it unless they were confident there wouldnt be any problem.

Kind of on a seperate thing, i was watching the highlights from the season we got relegated from the now Championship (i say highlights but there werent many), and noticed that in one game against Birmingham City at BP, they were wearing our then green away strip. I had had a few pints before hand so i could have imagined it. Did this happen?

I think it did. Can't recall myself if it was them or Charlton but one side certainly wore our away kit.

Fair enough mate - I think I may have also 'lowered the tone' on another thread yesterday. :blush: Best calm down and leave Zorro to his threats of ruin... :wink:

P.S Sorry princesses.

Looks like we've been told, arr kid.

*skulks off*

Been done before ..............

OldhamAthleticticketandprogramme.jpg