New Away Kit - more than a teaser now!

Dare I say I wouldn't actually be against that becoming the home kit! :unsure:

No you very dare not!! :ranting:

Our colours are blue and white!

Although in blue and white the design would be good....

Edited by LaticsPete

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you very dare not!! :ranting:

Our colours are blue and white!

Although in blue and white the design would be good....

If it proves as popular as the initial reaction suggests, I'd say a return to the blue and white thirds for the home kit (with a bit of creative thought from Carbrini), would see me fairly happy to stick with these 2 basis colour schemes as a regular theme.

Great reaction on here.

I can imagine Alan and Simon hi-fiving each other as we speak!

I now have an image of Alan, Simon and Miss Cabrini in a situation that it is not uncommon to find premier league footballers in whereby the Hi-5 is the only course of action to congratulate each other.

If it proves as popular as the initial reaction suggests, I'd say a return to the blue and white thirds for the home kit (with a bit of creative thought from Carbrini), would see me fairly happy to stick with these 2 basis colour schemes as a regular theme.

Yeah but it needs to be much better done than that poor attempt in the late 90's, that was rubbish!!! I would go for that kit too, with white shorts and socks.... but as I say it should be done as a copy of the kit from the 60's.

Yeah but it needs to be much better done than that poor attempt in the late 90's, that was rubbish!!! I would go for that kit too, with white shorts and socks.... but as I say it should be done as a copy of the kit from the 60's.

Yeah, agree with that Cec, the Sparta one was sheeeite. For a shart it had and all white back, which when we were attacking (granted not all that often in those days :wink: ) it looked like we were playing in some other teams kit. Bury or sommat! That's why I said with some creative thinking from Carbrini.

And this all goes to show that anytime the club want to make what could be an unpopular decision just stick a pair of tits on it and we will happily swallow it.

nfkyn7.jpg

I see your point. Good job Allott's gone then really...

And this all goes to show that anytime the club want to make what could be an unpopular decision just stick a pair of tits on it and we will happily swallow it.

Not true, BG.

I think they they have to be beag teets.... :wink: