New Away Kit - more than a teaser now!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, someone else mentioned dark blue again.

I'd like a kit like Lancashire, dark blue shirt and red shorts.

3823022491-cricket-twenty20-cup-2008-north-division-nottingham-outlaws-v-lancashire.jpg

A bit like PSV's away kit:

psv-09-11-away-nike-kit.jpg

I would HATE to see that unveiled as a Latics kit

I would HATE to see that unveiled as a Latics kit

WHO CARES!

Think this is a joke to be honest. Kits have always been changed every 2 years, home one year, away the next. Because of the Carlotti problems the away kit is now being changed. Think its a joke TBH

WHO CARES!

Think this is a joke to be honest. Kits have always been changed every 2 years, home one year, away the next. Because of the Carlotti problems the away kit is now being changed. Think its a joke TBH

I'm confused... We shouldn't change the kit even though the manufacturer of said kit has changed? I don't think that really works does it?

WHO CARES!

Not true .......... away kits change every year these days and have done for some time. I order for clubs to get away with this, the previous away (Ie the monkey sick one in our case) moves to being the third choice kit, thus still allowing for a two year life cycle for each shirt.

Last years home changed as we change maufacturers

WHO CARES!

The away kit is not affected by a change in kit supplier, as this is changed every season regardless.

I'm confused... We shouldn't change the kit even though the manufacturer of said kit has changed? I don't think that really works does it?

Well they kept the Orange kit for 1 year then, changed the Carlotti design for the home kit at the same time as the monkey sick design, now monkey sick has been shelved after 1 season to be replaced with who fooking knows!

Well they kept the Orange kit for 1 year then, changed the Carlotti design for the home kit at the same time as the monkey sick design, now monkey sick has been shelved after 1 season to be replaced with who fooking knows!

See above for the reason.

See above for the reason.

i think in this day and age its ridiculous to change kits every season..regardless of kit manufacturer and the whys and where fors of it all...

in this current climate clubs cant honestly expect fans to go out and change kits willy nilly...they are not value for money in the first place...