New Arrival Soon...?

I saw a thing on Bowditch on SSN, keeping himself trim by attending a self paid boot camp in order to get himself a contract this season, fair play to him he seemed like a model proffesional but if he cant score pointless. I had a feeling his name would be mentioned

I saw a thing on Bowditch on SSN, keeping himself trim by attending a self paid boot camp in order to get himself a contract this season, fair play to him he seemed like a model proffesional but if he cant score pointless. I had a feeling his name would be mentioned

Your onto me :peepwall::curtains:

Lol

I suppose it depends on the price!

He could be one of those players Joe picked up. The security of his contract with Ipswich gone, he realsies he could be out of the game.

however, his overal record is pretty mediocre, though he had a number of long term injuries.

Years Club App (Gls)*

2002–2009 Ipswich Town 72 (8)

2005 → Burnley (loan) 10 (1)

2006 → Wycombe Wanderers (loan) 11 (1)

2006 → Brighton & Hove Albion (loan) 03 (1)

2007–2008 → Northampton Town (loan) 10 (2)

2008 → Brighton & Hove Albion (loan) 05 (0)

2008–2009 → Brentford (loan) 09 (2)

I suppose it depends on the price!

He could be one of those players Joe picked up. The security of his contract with Ipswich gone, he realsies he could be out of the game.

however, his overal record is pretty mediocre, though he had a number of long term injuries.

Years Club App (Gls)*

2002–2009 Ipswich Town 72 (8)

2005 → Burnley (loan) 10 (1)

2006 → Wycombe Wanderers (loan) 11 (1)

2006 → Brighton & Hove Albion (loan) 03 (1)

2007–2008 → Northampton Town (loan) 10 (2)

2008 → Brighton & Hove Albion (loan) 05 (0)

2008–2009 → Brentford (loan) 09 (2)

That doesn't make good reading, a lot of loans and yet not offered a deal by any of those clubs, personally I would pass.

We may not be in the least bit interested in him anyway.

That doesn't make good reading, a lot of loans and yet not offered a deal by any of those clubs, personally I would pass.

We may not be in the least bit interested in him anyway.

Quite a straightford trens, shame is is ski sloped shaped, and downward!

I think we have had quite a few players of that type already!!

hes only young still and if he as had afew bad injuries an lots of loans dont think u can realy look at his record because a gues would be that at least u few of the loans were purely to regain match fitness and without that u cant expect him to play at his best wen hes not fit also constantly moving from loan club to loan club wont be easy to settle into a team an play ur best football. not sayin we should take a gamble an hope but maybe worth a look at him maybe a trail to see wot hes like

p.s. i think the new striker will actually be lee hughes on very reduced terms

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I agree :blink:

he is actually not that bad at this level

because he didnt sign for us last time and because of his dad he is not wanted at the club, if that hadnt happened i think opinions may be a bit different

it wont happen anyway

because he didnt sign for us last time and because of his dad he is not wanted at the club, if that hadnt happened i think opinions may be a bit different

it wont happen anyway

Ian Moooooooooooooooore

Ian Moooooooooooooooore!

it wont happen anyway

Has he been released by tranmere?

After the stick he got here I think hed rather play for the dog and duck than us

Has he been released by tranmere?

After the stick he got here I think hed rather play for the dog and duck than us

I think he'd probably prefer the 'personal treatment' that players from the dog and duck :queerim9::shakeit: would give him - (presuming it's the same Dog and duck we're talking about :wink: ) than what he'd get of the bp faithful.

hes only young still and if he as had afew bad injuries an lots of loans dont think u can realy look at his record because a gues would be that at least u few of the loans were purely to regain match fitness and without that u cant expect him to play at his best wen hes not fit also constantly moving from loan club to loan club wont be easy to settle into a team an play ur best football. not sayin we should take a gamble an hope but maybe worth a look at him maybe a trail to see wot hes like

p.s. i think the new striker will actually be lee hughes on very reduced terms

is that the dave buckley also known as "BIG BIRD"

I think he'd probably prefer the 'personal treatment' that players from the dog and duck :queerim9::shakeit: would give him - (presuming it's the same Dog and duck we're talking about :wink: ) than what he'd get of the bp faithful.

Michael Mifsud available on a free from Coventry would be nice :wink: