92 In Blue Updates...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tremendous effort and got the record with 5mins to spare...

Just imagine what time would it have been if Beardy had not stop for the "gay Shake"...lol

Well done

The challenge to other supports is on....C'mon....

Chesterfield traffic chaos....? :blink:

Well done everyone

92 in blue

The group want to buy a memorial bench in tribute to Ernie and collected souvenirs from clubs (A STAND perhaps!!!!!!!...lol)

Seems they didn't do it in time. Still, means I don't have to sponsor as they failed, every cloud and all that....

The Burton Mail is to publish the story I submitted with my picture from last Saturday's visit to the Pirelli Stadium. The journalist is linking it to me for local interest, but I have not let him have the picture with me, Mrs. S. and oafc_ok on, as I don't want to detract from the Magnificent 8. It will say they beat the record by 5 minutes (as reported on here), rather than by nearly an hour as stated in the rarely wrong Chron.

3733045686_db71b5f5fb.jpg

Seems they didn't do it in time. Still, means I don't have to sponsor as they failed, every cloud and all that....

Failed??? They beat QPR’s record and are well within the target of 92 hours as stated on the justgiving website. I believe the 76 hours was purely aspirational. Pay up!!!

Well done guys. In support i tried for a record of my own friday night. 81 jaffa cakes in an hour. Got the 81 down with 2 mins to spare. 82nd made me puke and THAT is against the rules. So i failed. I'll stick to a motoring pursuit next time......

What with all the excitement about the announcement i'd almost forgotten about this. Bloody inconsiderate timing from the club....

Well done all concerned, fantastic achievement, how much got raised in the end? well not the end,anyone who hasn't donated already should cough up.

• 4 weeks later...