Keigan Parker is gash. How the hell can an entire message board not see that? The bloke is a diabolically poor finisher, runs down blind alleys and played for Blackpool.

Don't just think that saying "I have faith in DP" is a defence against toss appointments - Gregan shouldn't be at the club and neither should this gobby little swine. I'm not convinced about Abbott either come to think of it... What great squad building this is, when we now have 5 centre-forwards and about 5 centre-mids yet only the Greganator (past it) and Hazell (never had it but I still love the guy) in defence.

Parker was crap at Blackpool hence they binned him off upon winning promotion, he was crap at Huddersfield hence when they strengthened they got rid and he is still crap.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris O'Grady? :unsure:

Indeed. We can't rely on Pav to stick it away 45 times for us. Time will tell though. Parker seemed to flourish when Blackpuddle turned into a dynamic, free flowing counteractinging team. Something a bit more like we were in the best days under a certain J Sheridan more than the way I see D Penne srtting us up. I could be wrong though.

For a laugh, and because I'm a bit tired, I'll have a wager with you that, if they play a relatively similar amount of games, O'Grady will outscore Parker. Tenner?

I'm not even sure Chris O'Grady will ever score. I like the look of him at times, his hold up play, some of his lay offs and especially his work rate, but I can't even remember him ever having a shot. Parker will get 10-15 no problem I think, Abbott should be looking for 20+ if he stays fit then it's up to the midfield and the other srikers who are fighting for a place to chip in. Taylor will get us a fair few again this season, he looked dangerous at Bury and scored twice tonight, not sure about the other midfielders though, we will have to see.

Indeed. We can't rely on Pav to stick it away 45 times for us. Time will tell though. Parker seemed to flourish when Blackpuddle turned into a dynamic, free flowing counteractinging team. Something a bit more like we were in the best days under a certain J Sheridan more than the way I see D Penne srtting us up. I could be wrong though.

I agree. however Hope DP remembers this lashers team and uses some of thier tactics. A 4-4-2... however when attacking quickly turns into a 4-3-3 with tayls on the left and Parker on the right. Then have Furman, Worthy & Purdie as a midfield three...

If we are to be succesful, I think all three of Tayls, Parker, and Abbott need to get 12/13+ goals this season. For me, none of them are a 20 goal forward so hopefully they can all chip in together... I do feel still that if we dont get the tactics right we will really struggle to score, we just dont have a striker who can bag 20+ goals out of nothing this season...

Keigan Parker is gash. How the hell can an entire message board not see that? The bloke is a diabolically poor finisher, runs down blind alleys and played for Blackpool.

Don't just think that saying "I have faith in DP" is a defence against toss appointments - Gregan shouldn't be at the club and neither should this gobby little swine. I'm not convinced about Abbott either come to think of it... What great squad building this is, when we now have 5 centre-forwards and about 5 centre-mids yet only the Greganator (past it) and Hazell (never had it but I still love the guy) in defence.

Parker was crap at Blackpool hence they binned him off upon winning promotion, he was crap at Huddersfield hence when they strengthened they got rid and he is still crap.

Un - fookin'- believable!

How the hell do you know the outcome of Keigan Parker playing under Penney?

How the hell does anybody know how any member of this squad is going to perform until they have played a good many games and had the opportunity to gel as a team?

I didn't realise that a stream top quality players were queuing at the doors of Boundary park, begging to play for the Latics!

Maybe we should go back to the tosh we had last season?

I give in!

Hopefully Parkers best days are not pasta him .. :wink:

Parker will get 10-15 no problem I think, Abbott should be looking for 20+

So u think they'll score 35 between them? When did we last hav a 35 goal haul from a forward pairing?! It'll never happen as long as there's a hole in my arse....!