What the new stadium may look like

Molde and Kristiansand are the ideal grounds for us to have. Would be better to have a couple thousand more seats though but overall the designs of them are different to the boring bowl/lego type stands we have currently over here. I do hope the club listen to the fan's before talking to the architect about possible designs.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you email Alan and ask him.

Because it's a waste of time and energy. Football clubs aren't run on the basis of fans sending emails to club officials.

If you think somebody should, however, why don't you?

In any case, according to those of your way of thinking, those running the club are reading these boards all the time, aren't they? So why send emails?

Some good feedback, this one at at Molde with 11,200 capacity seems to have caught the eye (perhaps Latics could increase it to 12, 000 +)

I would book my season ticket for a stadium like that now. :)

molde04.jpg

PS, nice one Hallam, yours below would sit nicely alongside the Faiilsworth canal. :)

soerarena01u.jpg

Edited by BP1960

Notts-County--Meadow-Lane-General_1068494.jpg

21,600 capacity. YES PLEASE even at 15,000/16,000 shades of a proper football ground. BUT with modern facilities, no pillars, good access etc.

106751-4.jpg

didnt three sides of this get built during the close season in 1991 so it was ready for the 1st division the following year during which time we managed to seat the chaddy !!!!

surely if notts can do that in an enclosed area we should be able to do something in the wide open spaces at the lancaster club a lot quicker ?

didnt three sides of this get built during the close season in 1991 so it was ready for the 1st division the following year during which time we managed to seat the chaddy !!!!

surely if notts can do that in an enclosed area we should be able to do something in the wide open spaces at the lancaster club a lot quicker ?

It should be quicker than Notts managed if only because it's going to be little more than half the size. Two clubs heading in different directions, I'm afraid.

Some good feedback, this one at at Molde with 11,200 capacity seems to have caught the eye (perhaps Latics could increase it to 12, 000 +)

I would book my season ticket for a stadium like that now. :)

molde04.jpg

Yep id defo go for a stadium like that, maybe slighty bigger with room for capacity increase but yeah i like it, especially how intimidating it looks

It should be quicker than Notts managed if only because it's going to be little more than half the size. Two clubs heading in different directions, I'm afraid.

Corp as you are well aware there is already a topic where this is being discussed. This subject is clearly on what fans would like the new stadium to look like. Many have posted picutres of other grounds etc etc

If you want to continue your discussion (well others discuss, you repeat... repeat ... repeat.... little move of the goals posts ... repeat ... repeat ...) please use the relivant topic.

If you have some idea of what you would like the ground to look like feel free to join in this topic further. As you have already made your point that you wish the club to have a capacity of 16K not the initial proposal of 12K there's no further need to repeat that.

Maybe you have a view on what colour seats you'd like to see ?

Go on try .... I'm sure you have something more to add that the down fall of the club.

As for getting back in my box .....

Because it's a waste of time and energy. Football clubs aren't run on the basis of fans sending emails to club officials.

If you think somebody should, however, why don't you?

In any case, according to those of your way of thinking, those running the club are reading these boards all the time, aren't they? So why send emails?

Don't you belevie it, I have already had a promise from Alan, that he will make sure that the accoustics are changed in the new stadium !!!!

Ok Corporal Jones, cards on the table, would a stadium like this meet meet with your approval..if so where would you sit ?

molde04.jpg

It's okay, although the 11,000-odd capacity would be a stadium for a permanently lower division club.

To be honest, I'm not that bothered what the stadium looks like as long as the promise that it will fund our way back to the Championship and give us a good chance of staying there is fulfilled.

molde04.jpg

this stadium looks really good. if we can get something like this, people will start to think we're ambitious and going places. it looks intimidating but the concerns i would have is where is the room to expand and where would they fit an extra thousand or two to fit the promised 12,000 seats?

this stadium looks really good. if we can get something like this, people will start to think we're ambitious and going places. it looks intimidating but the concerns i would have is where is the room to expand and where would they fit an extra thousand or two to fit the promised 12,000 seats?

That is a good point oafc-latics, I was blined by how good it looks.

Mind you, see whre the floodligts are, there is a clear balcony allt he way round.. So room for Standing too. :lol: