Ian Thomas-Moore

I am surprised I am the first to flag this one up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8172036.stm

Ian Moore is no more! It's Ian Thomas-Moore now if you don't mind. I don't think it will be just Latics fans he gets stick from this season!

At least he's been into the club shop to check how much it'll cost for his adoring fans to have his name printed on the back of their shirts!

I am surprised I am the first to flag this one up:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8172036.stm

Ian Moore is no more! It's Ian Thomas-Moore now if you don't mind. I don't think it will be just Latics fans he gets stick from this season!

At least he's been into the club shop to check how much it'll cost for his adoring fans to have his name printed on the back of their shirts!

I dont actually care .

What a moron

He could of offered to pay the extra £3 for those that wanted his name on the back, would of been a nice gesture and I cant imagine it would have cost him over a tenner. Would of got him some good publicity as well as brownie points with his wife..... which is the only reason why he is doing this, But then again he isnt the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool none the less.

Edited by cmr

What a moron

He could of offered to pay the extra £3 for those that wanted his name on the back, would of been a nice gesture and I cant imagine it would have cost him over a tenner. Would of got him some good publicity as well as brownie points with his wife..... which is the only reason why he is doing this, But then again he isnt the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool none the less.

:lol::grin:

"£3 for 'Moore' is dear enough as it is..."

Your a footballer for **** sake!

:grin:

Although he is from Birkenhead...

he goes on to say something like 'i dont think ill see many thomas-moore shirsts around'

correct me if im wrong but has anyone ever seen a 'moore' shirt? (apart from on his back?)

the real reason he did it??

Ian Thomas-Moore

Ian Thomas-Moore

Yours dad's a wa................

doesn't quite roll of the tongue the same :angry:

Yeah i thought that. if it was anyone else i'd think taking his wife's name was a really progressive thing to do but seeing as it's him... :grin:

the real reason he did it??

Ian Thomas-Moore

Ian Thomas-Moore

Yours dad's a wa................

doesn't quite roll of the tongue the same :angry:

Ian Thomas-Moore

Ian Thomas-Moore

Yours dad's a (naughty word for masterbation)

You're wife wears the pants

Doesn't rhyme...but makes bloody good sense!

:grin: he he "Now I've added another £3 to the cost I won't be surprised if I don't see many people with Thomas-Moore shirts next season." i don't think it will be because of the 3 quid mate,more because your a tool and a gash footballer :grin:

You've changed your name

You've changed your naaaame

Your dad's still a wa.............

We could just sing, “Thomas,” instead of Ian...

Not that I advocate that song myself (well, once or twice) – at least I don’t think you can cry if he gives a bit back from it. Got me thinking though if we play City this year:

Elephant

Elephant

You’re washed by a whore’s bloke,

Their son couldn’t score

If think it falls down somewhere, but I can’t see it yet. Is there a health warning on Beardybuses?