That Dean Furman Chant....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I have enjoyed this thread, not got any ideas for a chant yet, but anything with Cheryl Cole in is good for me.

Is it only me that wouldn't touch her with Neil Warnock's, never mind my own, for the slight chance that Ashley might have been there when there was nothing happening on the other side of the street?

Id love to hear the St. Pauli and Celtic song 'we love you, we love you' though im a bit sceptical of trying to start it as i dont feel enough people would know about it. Think it would be a decent one to have and we could kinda make it our own, as i dont think any other english sides sing it, and only celtic and st. pauli use it so its not a really common song (though others may use it, feel free to point them out)

that would be class for those who dont know here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeI4lAvv7Yk

He used to play for Darlington Abbott Abbott

We've seen him in Litt-ul Britain Abbott Abbott

Like half of England he's a pole, he's here to score not for our dole

Pawel Abbott Oldhams Number 9

He started off a sheep sh@gger Abbott Abbott

Now Yorkshiremen he does batter Abbott Abbott

He's a Pole with silky skills he uses them to pay the bills

E4e

BORED

gotta be something along these lines like the 2nd one...

E4e

BORED

And now he plays for Athletic Abbott Abbott

He loves to score away from home Abbott Abbott

He's a Pole not on the dole, better than Englands Carlton Cole

E4e

BORED

RACIST!

Is it only me that wouldn't touch her with Neil Warnock's, never mind my own, for the slight chance that Ashley might have been there when there was nothing happening on the other side of the street?

Is not just Cashley you have to worry about I've heard she had half of Byker/Walker before she was famous- lets just say they haven't a name for some of the species that have found residence in those areas. Plus did you hear what was revealed about her on Mock the Week- only one sheet of toilet paper- that's not a very good way of keeping yourself clean.

Is not just Cashley you have to worry about I've heard she had half of Byker/Walker before she was famous- lets just say they haven't a name for some of the species that have found residence in those areas. Plus did you hear what was revealed about her on Mock the Week- only one sheet of toilet paper- that's not a very good way of keeping yourself clean.

Except that was Sheryl Crow :unsure:

There's no reason City and United et al should 'do' us on the terraces. But at the moment they do! Utd have more than their fair share of belting songs and this is City's most recent:

maybe people should start trying to be unique instead of looking to simply change the words of songs from united, liverpool, fc united, etc, etc.

Do you really think Boyle who comes up with alot of the United chants gets his inspiration from that. Whatever happened to a bit of originality.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

maybe people should start trying to be unique instead of looking to simply change the words of songs from united, liverpool, fc united, etc, etc.

Do you really think Boyle who comes up with alot of the United chants gets his inspiration from that. Whatever happened to a bit of originality.

Which is what I've tried to do rather than just stick to 'gets the ball and scores a goal' or just blatantly rip songs off a la the Anderson chant.

Was that question about your pal Boyley aimed at me? If so please do highlight my contributions on this thread that lack originality.

E4e

BOYLE