Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

What what?! Oh please, everyone knows I'm not a Hudds fan. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! :angel:

I get a little passionate about the Lancashire versus Yorkshire thing (my username says it all :lanky: ). We dont really like each other........ In fact I would suggest the best first game you 2 could come to is Huddersfield away. You would need to be there to appreciate it all really.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a little passionate about the Lancashire versus Yorkshire thing (my username says it all :lanky: ). We dont really like each other........ In fact I would suggest the best first game you 2 could come to is Huddersfield away. You would need to be there to appreciate it all really.

i thought maybe you where tall and skinny :grin:

:D

that was just a one off for a local breast cancer charity

I like it. Props to them. xx

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-awareness.html

The Link4Pink charity proceeds are to build a Breast Cancer Unit at the Hospital promoted in this picture, if you want to give them your support.

2009101817378-1.jpg

Hey guys,

We're making a video tonight. It's a little peculiar (not that the others weren't :blink: ) and basically just want some feedback about a recent request we had. Anyway, I guess it's a little past 10pm over there so maybe you'll check it out in the morning? Cheers! xx

It's usually every saturday we play with the odd midweek game thrown in.

Gotta good feeling about this saturday....Think you'll be smiling saturday night girls :wink:

Yes! I am excited for Saturday. Maybe everything will turn around. xx

Hey guys,

We're making a video tonight. It's a little peculiar (not that the others weren't :blink: ) and basically just want some feedback about a recent request we had. Anyway, I guess it's a little past 10pm over there so maybe you'll check it out in the morning? Cheers! xx

I've seen some of the requests you've had on here and there's no way i'm waiting till morning to check it out :naughty:

Just felt the need to say that I adore this thread, for all the right reasons.

Amber and Sara are brilliant.

=)

Oh yeah, the games are so far apart because any more would simply wear the players out.

Edited by Simpo

Just felt the need to say that I adore this thread, for all the right reasons.

Amber and Sara are brilliant.

=)

Oh yeah, the games are so far apart because any more would simply wear the players out.

Aw, thank you! That's really nice to read :) xx