Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW

There is an leader on the front page of the Metro, (the London one anyway) with a two page spread in the travel section on going to Hell and back, about a holiday trip to the Cayman Islands.

That is so August...

I think you should sue for flagrant copying of your story (or at least credit for inspiration) from Hell to Hell, stopping off at Hell and back to Hell video from Cayman, Oldham Royal Sexual Health Clinic, stopping off at Millwall, trip back to Cayman.

which was frankly more interesting than the Metro one.

It's not online yet, but I'll post it when it is.

I know you were only acting but it doesn't sway any argument that you aren't some weird conspiracy by media studies students when it appears that the fabulous medical school hasn't taught you how to use a stethoscope properly.

What? No heartbeats in the leg? :blink:

What? No heartbeats in the leg? :blink:

Well not just that but its not entirely clear from the video the stethoscope is in your ears and unless you've just done Paediatrics I'm surprised you have your stethoscope set up that way.

Oh my, the Latics boys are so excited for Brighton, they decided they would dance Chippendale style for you!

The Latics dance Chippendale

P.S. Alan Hardy, you are on fire!

That is the wrongest thing ever, in the history of wrongness. I am scared now that if I ever find a wife, I will have that imagine of Alan at a crucial moment on the wedding night and deforestation will blight the landscape.

That is the wrongest thing ever, in the history of wrongness. I am scared now that if I ever find a wife, I will have that imagine of Alan at a crucial moment on the wedding night and deforestation will blight the landscape.

If you're looking for a wife..dig out your best bib and tucker for when sara and amber come over, I'm sure they'll be impressed by a fine upstanding chap like you :wink:

Well not just that but its not entirely clear from the video the stethoscope is in your ears and unless you've just done Paediatrics I'm surprised you have your stethoscope set up that way.

Well she had the stethoscope in her ears the correct way given neither of us have a pair of testicles to hear with, unless you are talking about using the diaphragm and not the bell but in all you cant hear a heart beat in the leg.. you can only feel the pulse in the in popliteal fossa from the popliteal vessels. lots of love !! :grin:

If you're looking for a wife..dig out your best bib and tucker for when sara and amber come over, I'm sure they'll be impressed by a fine upstanding chap like you :wink:

Are we not getting married Steve? I picked out the ring and everything I guess I will have to take back all the wedding night toys.. :disappointed:

Well she had the stethoscope in her ears the correct way given neither of us have a pair of testicles to hear with, unless you are talking about using the diaphragm and not the bell but in all you cant hear a heart beat in the leg.. you can only feel the pulse in the in popliteal fossa from the popliteal vessels. lots of love !! :grin:

:headbang:

Speaking of being amazing:

Guess what November 5th is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love's birthday!!!!!!!!! Amber is becoming a woman!!!! :happybday:

So she needs all you sexy OWTB bunch to do a lap dance like the one the Latics boys did this morning!!

:headbang:

Speaking of being amazing:

Guess what November 5th is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love's birthday!!!!!!!!! Amber is becoming a woman!!!! :happybday:

So she needs all you sexy OWTB bunch to do a lap dance like the one the Latics boys did this morning!!

5th of november? Bet there'll be plenty of fireworks that night! :grin:

I love how when we're awake at 3 AM studying and feel like we're the only ones in the world still awake, everyone in Oldham is starting their day.

Ahhhhh...less than 24 hours before Round 1 exams. :ohno:

I love how when we're awake at 3 AM studying and feel like we're the only ones in the world still awake, everyone in Oldham is starting their day.

Ahhhhh...less than 24 hours before Round 1 exams. :ohno:

Clocks went back an hour today.

I'm usually up early, but I didn't plan on rising at 5.15am this morning ffs.