Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful with your Snellen chart ladies, it is supposed to be 6m (or as you might prefer 20ft) away from the person using it (unless it is one for use in a mirror which yours ain't) and I wouldn't be surprised if your examiners try and trick you over it (I know mine would). Not that you'd make that mistake- how did your Neurology exam go btw?

Thanks to public support, including our Hollywood girls. the Planning Committee is backing the proposed HOLLINWOOD sign next to the M60, but the Highways Agency still has to be persuaded. It appears that the Councillors think the sign will be less distracting than watching people drive two cars at the same time. :grin:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...t-in-hollinwood

The Highways Agency has blocked the proposed sign for road safety reasons.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...m60-safety-fear

Perhaps that's why thankfully that ManUre badge plaque has been removed from the balcony of a flat overlooking the M60 at Hollinwood. Or I prefer to think that the tenant has been evicted!

I personally thought there was a missed opportunity to show more cleavage. But a decent effort, nonetheless.

A quick bit about Huddersfield, Leeds, & sheep: Video

The audio is frightening, sorry! xx

I'm no expert, but is the solution to both problems to sit a little further from the camera? :unsure:

They aren't :huh:

Unfortunately.

To be fair it's clear that the initial post of the day could've been directed at the mods, and as a result it's bumped this whole patronising fiasco of a thread back to the top. And before anyone starts, I've retired from active moderation duty (although my status says otherwise) - so I'm a punter like anybody else.

Unfortunately.

To be fair it's clear that the initial post of the day could've been directed at the mods, and as a result it's bumped this whole patronising fiasco of a thread back to the top. And before anyone starts, I've retired from active moderation duty (although my status says otherwise) - so I'm a punter like anybody else.

Oh...ok...sorry...I will be quiet. :huh:

Edited by sarausa