Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, you made a mistake too. I've put it right.

I can never tell if something is meant to be an insult because I feel like I need a translator to understand half the things that are written in these posts. :huh:

I can never tell if something is meant to be an insult because I feel like I need a translator to understand half the things that are written in these posts. :huh:

no i dont think any of it is meant to be insulting. just the rubbish english humour

but to be fair i don't get half of the posts people on here write haha

I wouldn't say anybody has insulted you - it's more a 'treat them mean keep them keen' approach. Although I've never met Leeslover I hear that's how he rolls.

Zorro, meanwhile, feigns disinterest.

If you're wondering what soccerettes are follow the link:-

http://www.socceram.com/soccerettes/0,21655,13874,00.html

We've been watching the soccerettes in the back of our Neurology class all morning. It's like a really bad car crash, can't seem to turn away. Much like my video, I suppose. :blink: (Oh boy, here comes a diarrhea of comments)

Ha, the girls are cute though. xx

We've been watching the soccerettes in the back of our Neurology class all morning. It's like a really bad car crash, can't seem to turn away. Much like my video, I suppose. :blink: (Oh boy, here comes a diarrhea of comments)

Ha, the girls are cute though. xx

When is the follow follow up vidoe out? or is it already?

I wouldn't say anybody has insulted you - it's more a 'treat them mean keep them keen' approach. Although I've never met Leeslover I hear that's how he rolls.

Zorro, meanwhile, feigns disinterest.

Whereas Stitch isn't like all those other men. He's different. He cares.

AWWW We Love you guys!! :wub:

You're not only on the Manchester Evening News website, but the same piece makes up an entire page of the actual newspaper today!! One of my colleagues handed it to me over lunch today and said he might make it down to the Exeter game - and he's a Man U fan!!!

And you made page 3 as well no less!! Page 3 girls are very popular here in the UK!! ^_^

You're not only on the Manchester Evening News website, but the same piece makes up an entire page of the actual newspaper today!! One of my colleagues handed it to me over lunch today and said he might make it down to the Exeter game - and he's a Man U fan!!!

And you made page 3 as well no less!! Page 3 girls are very popular here in the UK!! ^_^

Oh dear, what is Page 3? Is it like Page 6 in the U.S.? Should I be worried? Should I be concerned my grandmother will find this?

From MEN

They flew more than 5,000 miles to see League One Latics go down 2-0 in London on a miserable Tuesday night before jetting back to the States.

Poor journalism .... it was a lovely evening

Give the personal vendetta a rest mate. Latics lost, hence it was a miserable evening.

Amber, Sara,

Can I ask a question?

If some of the players move on (eg Jon) will you move on and follow that team?

Or will you Keep the Faith?

:ktf:

Did we mention the contract requirig support for the next 30 years!

Can I just check whether you are going to desert us?