Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know in these times of gloom and doom around the club catching up on this thread tonight has made me laugh out loud, especially the picture of the lovely beach sunset in Shaw!!

Welcome to a life of misery following Latics ladies, but we wouldn't have it any other way :grin:

The film you made was great..... any chance of a sequel the next time you visit?

:United_States::ktf:

Fibber. Go on, spill the beans....... :whip:

Nah, there's nothing to it really -- I met Nathan Clarke when he was down here too. Should be strange for some of the guys who played with Hudds for 12 years, to play against them...I'd definitely try to fly up for that one xx

Nah, there's nothing to it really -- I met Nathan Clarke when he was down here too. Should be strange for some of the guys who played with Hudds for 12 years, to play against them...I'd definitely try to fly up for that one xx

At one stage it was nearly half the team :lol:

I suppose we should be renamed "Huddersfield and Bradford B" :)

You know in these times of gloom and doom around the club catching up on this thread tonight has made me laugh out loud, especially the picture of the lovely beach sunset in Shaw!!

Welcome to a life of misery following Latics ladies, but we wouldn't have it any other way :grin:

The film you made was great..... any chance of a sequel the next time you visit?

:United_States::ktf:

I'm glad our nonsense made someone out there laugh a little. Yes, I'm learning a lot following these games...particularly why the motto is "Keep the Faith" Ha!

A sequel, for sure. Particularly with the characters on this thread!! x

I'm glad our nonsense made someone out there laugh a little. Yes, I'm learning a lot following these games...particularly why the motto is "Keep the Faith" Ha!

A sequel, for sure. Particularly with the characters on this thread!! x

If you film the characters on here it will need a NC-17 certificate :wink:

So true! Its amazing through all the doom and gloom we seemed to have developed a cayman islands fan club!

Wait until you see the video with all the cayman island folk talking about what they think Oldham Athletic is....xx

Edited by sarausa