Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

I dont normally post on here much, i just tend to read the threads, which are usually full of doom and gloom but i've followed this thread with interest, i've enjoyed the video's and you've certainly lightened up the mood in this forum anyway.

Congrats girls.

Thank you! That's very sweet -- I love reading this thread, it cracks me up every morning when I read through the posts in the back of my classes. xx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! That's very sweet -- I love reading this thread, it cracks me up every morning when I read through the posts in the back of my classes. xx

Have converted any of your classmates into Latics fans yet? Ive tried and failed many a time :disappointed: We just dont seem to have the same appeal in England as we do in the Cayman Islands!

Have converted any of your classmates into Latics fans yet? Ive tried and failed many a time :disappointed: We just dont seem to have the same appeal in England as we do in the Cayman Islands!

We don't really know our classmates because there are always different people in our courses. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I'm currently doing rotations for medical school -- anyway, people here are very scientific and cold and life is very dreary. Another reason this is all very enjoyable. xx

We don't really know our classmates because there are always different people in our courses. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I'm currently doing rotations for medical school -- anyway, people here are very scientific and cold and life is very dreary. Another reason this is all very enjoyable. xx

haha at least your around people im the only person in the whole building writing my dissertation which is in for friday. I think im gonna end up sleeping here in the office its nearly 330 am :petesake:

Edited by wozz_oafc

haha at least your around people im the only person in the whole building writing my dissertation which is in for friday. I think im gonna end up sleeping here in the office :petesake:

I hear ya...I've spent so many nights at the hospital, pulling all-nighters, cramming useless viruses mnemonics into my brain, dealing with patients that don't want to listen to doctors. It can be absolutely awful. Hang in there! xx

If I may interject before his detractors arrive...

Corporal Jones is a very shrewd person who many people don't like because he doesn't wish to talk about the "regular" things like the matches, players, transfers etc. This is his prerogative, of course, but it irritates a considerable number of members. Which makes him even funnier.

Corp is a very intelligent person, his skill is briinging his favourite topics into every unrelated thread.

1. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

2. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

3. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

5. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

6. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

7. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

8. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

9. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

10. Building a 12,000 shows a lack of ambition and condemns us to Division 3/4 forever.

The song I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves was invented for him.

Personally, I'd love to hear his views on other topics.

Perhaps we should move from Boundary Park to the Caymen Islands instead of Failsworth....... The game would never be called off due to a frozen pitch again :lol:

Hey Sara,

I have enjoyed your vids so much, been really fun and actually quote surreal.

How about a beach soccer vid… in Latics kit of course. Show us your skills!

;)

Keep the faith

We actually have a friend who used to play for Leicester City on the island with us -- he's been trying to teach us things for ages now. 'Aight, let's play. xx

IS it legal to have a beer in sight of the ground in the Cayman Islands? I'm thinking of those Jacuzzis they have beside some cricket grounds in the Windies

It's definitely legal to walk around the Cayman Islands with alcohol. In fact, it's pretty commonplace as the island brings in about 3 cruise ships of tourists a day. Strip clubs though, definitely not legal...sorry boys. x

Yeah, L.A. is a melting pot of bitter exes and damaged goods with great "potential". You'll definitely have to show us around in December!

As for the videos, we're currently in a drought of ideas. Any suggestions? xx

haha at least your around people im the only person in the whole building writing my dissertation which is in for friday. I think im gonna end up sleeping here in the office its nearly 330 am :petesake:

I've just submitted mine. if you need somewhere to bind I recommend www.rexprint.co.uk. Cheap too. No more uni!

But wait...that means a job....*looks in prospectus for another course* :wink:

Yeah, L.A. is a melting pot of bitter exes and damaged goods with great "potential". You'll definitely have to show us around in December!

I think you'll be opening up a can of worms with that one.

Speaking of LA. I think I'm headed there on a holiday next summer. Better be better than what people I have spoken too have described it as!

I've just submitted mine. if you need somewhere to bind I recommend www.rexprint.co.uk. Cheap too. No more uni!

But wait...that means a job....*looks in prospectus for another course* :wink:

Cheers mate need to look into that, bindig the damn thing has slipped my mind!! Uni beats job everytime. Thats why after 2 years I went back to do a Masters:)

Decembers my birthday too! Unfortunately, I'm leaving to go live at the beach in Thailand as a diving instructor. Feel free to visit over there though.

Incidentally, LA isn't my favourite place ste. Its too spaced out. There's a hundred better places in the US. Why did you choose there?

Maybe you can get some Cayman Islanders to recreate some great Latics moments on the beach!