Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the entire thread from start to finish, watched every video! Funniest thing I've ever read in my life but brilliant! KtF girls (by god you'll need it)

Loving the Offside video you put up girls!

Haha, we had too much fun making it. All right, think we understand one rule of the game! Yes!

Haha, we had too much fun making it. All right, think we understand one rule of the game! Yes!

Well getting to grips with the offside rule is probably the hardest rule to grasp. you were in one of our national newspapers today! The Sun -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...see-Oldham.html

Offside is all you need to know really...thats why footballs the beautiful game, so simple!

Keep the videos coming they make a nice distraction from dissertation writing. If you make enough of them E4 or Living TV will probably give you a series! :lol:

Offside is all you need to know really...thats why footballs the beautiful game, so simple!

Keep the videos coming they make a nice distraction from dissertation writing. If you make enough of them E4 or Living TV will probably give you a series! :lol:

We're definitely learning to love football. At the gym last night, they were showing a football match and the guy on the treadmill next to me kept screaming "He's offside!"....and I knew what he meant. :grin:

We're definitely learning to love football. At the gym last night, they were showing a football match and the guy on the treadmill next to me kept screaming "He's offside!"....and I knew what he meant. :grin:
Did you throw your trainers over his head and against the screen?

Ah, no, I'm getting confuddled now!