Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to explain the offside rule is to have Takemeanywhere's Red Soxx supporting mate insist on leaning in and spending several hours explaining it to the girl you were talking to, regardless, or perhaps even knowing that you might have had other ideas in mind. :rant.sml:

At Colchester, for example :wink:

Don't tell Mrs O4u that I was keeping an attractive young lady awake for hours online ...

All these rules! It's ok -- we have until December and we're going to know all the rules and what is actually going on. We're in medical school, this should be a cake walk.... :unsure:

:lol:

Surely it's best demonstrated using salt, pepper, ketchup along with cups and saucers?

Amber and I are going to throw some shoes and purses around and demonstrate on camera what we believe this wonderful drawing of the Offsides rule is saying to us. Let us know if we've got it right. xx

Amber and I are going to throw some shoes and purses around and demonstrate on camera what we believe this wonderful drawing of the Offsides rule is saying to us. Let us know if we've got it right. xx

This could be something that should be passed to FIFA to help them train new referees and linesmen.

If you get it wrong, I'll ban you both.

Would this be the one in New York? The American Musuem of Natural History.

She's already been to America, Lags. No pulling points there :wink: . It's like when we had an ultra-fit Irish lass working with me on secondment, a couple of lads with Irish parents thought they were a novelty item for her

She's already been to America, Lags. No pulling points there :wink: . It's like when we had an ultra-fit Irish lass working with me on secondment, a couple of lads with Irish parents thought they were a novelty item for her

Whatever are you suggesting LL? my cup runneth over at the mo and is getting me into deep :censored:!

...but isn;t throwing the "ball" American football?....

I'll have to see the video later, as I dare not see it at work..!

Anyway, just further congrats to the girls, this thread is now 6th in the all time OWTB thread for number of views, and 5th in the number of replies.

:first:

or look here

Most popular threads on OWTB

Some cracking threads that I had forgottten about

to see the list Go to the bottom of the page and int h emiddle, there is a dropdown box, mine currently says order last post, change it to Order views and make sure the next drop down box says Z-A, the click on go.

See what you've done, Mike! You've created a Monster!!!

"Lass Angeles". Next we'll be having a TV series called Corney's Angels, featuring two shapely women who have graduated from a Los Angeles academy only to be assigned duties unsuited to their talents. They quit and become hired to work for OAFC as global ambassadors. Their boss, Corney is never seen full face — in some episodes the viewer gets to see the back of his head and his arms, talking through a phone while surrounded by beautiful women — assigning missions to the Angels and his bald cute agent, Hardy, via a speaker phone. B)