Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha yeah trainers are sneakers, hope you girls are watching the england game that's on presently......'' come on england''

It's so exciting, I have trouble breathing. I keep looking for players being offside. :grin:

Ladies,

Thank you, watching your movies has put a massive smile on my face, something funny happens in all of them - it's brilliant keep up the good work

From the good doctor

Just watched the vid. It should be made complusory viewing for all girls as part of the national curriculum at school.

And never has the home shirt looked so good!! :)

Not just the girls (BTW that's sooo sexist), a few linesmen could do with watching it too.

Edited by laticsrblue

I think Johnny needs to make a video and show us the proper way to pitch a handbag. xx

Okay girls, todays lesson is the Nutmeg (where you kick the ball through the opponents legs and run past them to get the ball on the other side)! Get yourselves a cocunut............ cant wait to see the video of this :United_States:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u71ETz23b6w :lol:

The only thing more unbelievable than Laker girls becoming Latics fans, travelling across the world to watch them (I needed the cartoon in the Sun to fully grasp what that meant), baking Latics cakes and making videos about OWTB posters is the fact that the Corp hasn't commented on this thread about the inevitable spiraling of the club into obscurity.

I've seen everything now.

The only thing more unbelievable than Laker girls becoming Latics fans, travelling across the world to watch them (I needed the cartoon in the Sun to fully grasp what that meant), baking Latics cakes and making videos about OWTB posters is the fact that the Corp hasn't commented on this thread about the inevitable spiraling of the club into obscurity.

I've seen everything now.

Who is this Corp that everybody keeps talking about? I feel as though I should be highly intimidated by this guy??

By the way, Laker girls love baking cupcakes -- it's all we used to do on the tourbus. Haha xx

Who is this Corp that everybody keeps talking about? I feel as though I should be highly intimidated by this guy??

If I may interject before his detractors arrive...

Corporal Jones is a very shrewd person who many people don't like because he doesn't wish to talk about the "regular" things like the matches, players, transfers etc. This is his prerogative, of course, but it irritates a considerable number of members. Which makes him even funnier.

If I may interject before his detractors arrive...

Corporal Jones is a very shrewd person who many people don't like because he doesn't wish to talk about the "regular" things like the matches, players, transfers etc. This is his prerogative, of course, but it irritates a considerable number of members. Which makes him even funnier.

Probably more that he tries to belittle people rather than his actual view point.

Edited by LeylandLatic

Probably more that he tries to belittle people and act like he's the only one here who's read a book in his life rather than his actual view point.

Oh boy, he'd have a field day with this thread. Maybe it's just too easy for him, and thus not as much fun?

Oh boy, he'd have a field day with this thread. Maybe it's just too easy for him, and thus not as much fun?

Nah he's just not seen a way to make this thread about the new stadium development yet and thus our lack of ambition. I think I may have just given him an opening, he's always watching, sitting at his computer in his night vision goggles dressed like Sherlock Holmes, there's no escape from our lack of ambition.

Nah he's just not seen a way to make this thread about the new stadium development yet and thus our lack of ambition. I think I may have just given him an opening, he's always watching, sitting at his computer in his night vision goggles dressed like Sherlock Holmes, there's no escape from our lack of ambition.

That sounds very frightening. :omg:

I dont normally post on here much, i just tend to read the threads, which are usually full of doom and gloom but i've followed this thread with interest, i've enjoyed the video's and you've certainly lightened up the mood in this forum anyway.

Congrats girls.