NeilAdamsHeadband

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An absolute cracking guy who i had the pleasure of chatting to on numerous occasions. A very sad day for Latics to loose such a big fan and such a nice bloke.

There will be a big hole in the crowd from now on G.

My thoughts go out to his family, god bless.

I totally agree with the 1 minute applause before the next game, lets all contact the club to get it sorted.

Just shows what a great family we are. I didn't realise I knew Graham until I saw his photo in this thread, then realised he was one of those 'faces' I'd seen and sometimes chatted with at just about every great away trip in recent times.

At least your suffering is over now, G. God Bless You.

And sincere condolences to all his family and friends - as so many have said on here, even to someone he barely knew like myself, he was a true gent and a good laugh.

Just shows what a great family we are. I didn't realise I knew Graham until I saw his photo in this thread, then realised he was one of those 'faces' I'd seen and sometimes chatted with at just about every great away trip in recent times.

At least your suffering is over now, G. God Bless You.

And sincere condolences to all his family and friends - as so many have said on here, even to someone he barely knew like myself, he was a true gent and a good laugh.

Only met the guy once, but saw him around a few times. The one time I did speak to him was whilst stewarding at Man City game a couple of years back, the day we won 3-0 at Bournemouth. I spotted his Latics coat a couple of rows down so when he came into the concourse at HT, I spoke to him about Latics, and then in the 2nd half he kept coming up to tell me that we had scored.

Thoughts are with you as well as his family, Paul. I spoke to Emma before and she said how gutted you all are.

n549610186_1069359_1314.jpg

Thinking of G's family and close friends at this sad time. Particularly the fellow 'tics - yourself, stu, james, kyle, etc. The latter has already been onto me earlier today and is absolutely devastated. I'm gutted, there was quite a few of us keeping updated on his situation and it's come as a shock to us all. A few of us are supposed to be on a weekend away for Carlisle at home (next home game), but we've decided we're coming back for the game now and will be making sure we're about for a bit after the game to raise a toast and give him a good 'tics send off.

Graham was a true gent. One of the nicest blokes you could wish to meet. Always had time to have a chat and his determination last season that saw him attending games just showed what type of bloke he was. An inspiration who lived and breathed Latics. Thankfully through Latics I had the privelage to meet him.

Top bloke. You will be missed big man. :(

LOOKERS ARMY!

I remember that photograph being taken was on the beardy bus to carlisle at the start of 07/08 season was sat in the row infront of him nursing a hangover as is tradition on beardy buses. Had never really met him before but had a right good chat with him about all things Latics and all things football real salt of the earth guy he was.

RIP Graham