Enough is Enough

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

Thanks for the memory of what was once a friendly, interesting website in OWTB, with at last some hope that the Latics fans had managed to escape from the hell hole of JKLatics.

Sadly this has now become the life and times of Corporal Jones and personally I'm sick to death of it, thanks OWTB moderators for at least trying to make it something worthwhile, sadly being ruined before your eyes.

Cheers and cheerio to everyone, sincerely hope that the club problems get sorted, I've had my say in the past so no more and to be honest I don't have time or inclination to spare on this continual drivel and belittling of the club, the players and management and indeed the other OWTB members, by this individual.

Fyldeblue. :grin:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be back. Probably. :grin:

Actually I think there are some people doing far more than the Corp to drag OWTB down... but it is still far and away the most reasonable and readable football forum on the internet. Every other site I've dared venture to seems to consist entirely of 9 year olds calling each other rude names (and spelling them wrong, innit).

Edited by garcon

Thanks for the memory of what was once a friendly, interesting website in OWTB, with at last some hope that the Latics fans had managed to escape from the hell hole of JKLatics.

Sadly this has now become the life and times of Corporal Jones and personally I'm sick to death of it, thanks OWTB moderators for at least trying to make it something worthwhile, sadly being ruined before your eyes.

Cheers and cheerio to everyone, sincerely hope that the club problems get sorted, I've had my say in the past so no more and to be honest I don't have time or inclination to spare on this continual drivel and belittling of the club, the players and management and indeed the other OWTB members, by this individual.

are you going to do a thread praising him later like you did with Gregan the other week?

As much as the continual doom-laden mantra from the boy Jones bores the life out of me, self-centred "Look at me everyone!" posts of goodbye from people are crushingly boring and are probably worse IMO.

If you're going to go, then go. Don't try and jump around making yourself the centre of attention before taking 2 days out and then logging back in to read up on things. I'll check your profile in a month, I bet you'll have logged back in since then.

Sorry but that is rubbish!

If people do not want to hear Corporal Jones opinions they can do two things. One put him on ignore and secondly do not engage him. No one ignores him, everyone engages him. If you look through the last 100 posts made in reply to Corporal I bet you will find a hefty percentage came from the moderation team as well.

He also has to post more than most because he will get involved in a 50 page thread where people cant be arsed to look through it and read what he has already wrote. Forcing him to repeat himself. People like you then have ago because he repeats himself or have a go because he wont :)

Your as much as the problem as you are the solution my friend :)

Edited by oafc0000

salute.jpg

Bye. Don't forget to tie the straitjacket on properly.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Sounds a lot like cutting your nose off to spite your face, to me.

I don't particularly like Corp's opinions/tone, but then that's probably why I don't reply to him and I don't read his posts anymore.

As was mentioned in an earlier post, block him. Not that I was aware that you could do this, but it would appear so!!

This is a forum. And there will always be opinions/persons on here that you may not like, but that's the nature of the beast and one which I'm sure we all are aware of.

As for not being friendly, I don't think that's changed so much. I think the mood on here is always going to reflect the current mood at the games. It is as it is.

I don't post much on forums i just read them for the info they provide, but have none of you thought that the problem lies in forums not latics fans, pick any forum on the net any subject and there is 500 members flaming each other. We are all guilty of it so go and find yourself at this website, search flame warrior in google and click on the top result, and know that forums bring this side out in people. :grin: Hope you find yourself in the link and if not hope it made someone giggle along the way.

Edited by Oooh Roger Palmer

Things will ease off now the kids are back in school, so instead of putting up with 'em on here in cyberspace - some of us do it for real! Agree 100% about what was a great site has been ruined by a few immature cluesless muppets. The similarities to the old official board are uncanny...

As much as the continual doom-laden mantra from the boy Jones bores the life out of me, self-centred "Look at me everyone!" posts of goodbye from people are crushingly boring and are probably worse IMO.

If you're going to go, then go. Don't try and jump around making yourself the centre of attention before taking 2 days out and then logging back in to read up on things. I'll check your profile in a month, I bet you'll have logged back in since then.

Very well said, that man.

So just remind me, how do you put someone on ignore.

Being a "ahem" 40 ishhhhhh year old "ahem" computer illeterate, I still can't find how to do that and like some others on here there are 1 or 2 people I would choose to put on ignore because I can't be arsed reading what they have to say anymore.

I might then decide to participate more if I new I didn't have to put up with certain individuals.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Harry

Personally I hope that all the ostriches and repetitive assorted self-righteous 'optimistic' donkeys put me on ignore.

Done.

So now you can reply to your hearts content and I wont even see it.

In fact just to make you happy I'll include those, how do you describe them, oh yes Childish emotions. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah::tongue1:

Cheers,

Harry

P.S. I lost 1 of my best mates yesterday and it has put everything into perspective for me. I am determined not to be wound up by the wind up merchants. I love this board most of the time, I have never really wanted to stop coming on here and if this is the way it has to be then so be it.

RIP G mate

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt

Done.

So now you can reply to your hearts content and I wont even see it.

In fact just to make you happy I'll include those, how do you describe them, oh yes Childish emotions. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah::tongue1:

Cheers,

Harry

I'm devastated that Harry 'the saint' Green Shirt deosn't want to 'engage' with me.

It's a pity; he had such a nice line in apologetics.

I'm quite worried, actually. I genuinely think you're a bit unhinged.