• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

s as I am quite close is it

a) Hyde

B) Stalybridge

c) Man City -although I think we should plan ahead for when the Arab chaps pull out.

None of the above. Would the planning department allow 2 stadiums in the region of 10,000 to be built within 2 miles of each other? FC United have a site earmarked in Newton Heath, we have one on the corner of Broadway and Oldham Road. A nice handshake between 2 football club chairmen would solve a lot of problems.

You'll find out more tomorrow.

Maybe send your own emails and ask questions and its surprising what you find out.

None of the above. Would the planning department allow 2 stadiums in the region of 10,000 to be built within 2 miles of each other? FC United have a site earmarked in Newton Heath, we have one on the corner of Broadway and Oldham Road. A nice handshake between 2 football club chairmen would solve a lot of problems.

You'll find out more tomorrow.

Maybe send your own emails and ask questions and its surprising what you find out.

Your loving this aint you .

I will be honest I think your on a massive windup

None of the above. Would the planning department allow 2 stadiums in the region of 10,000 to be built within 2 miles of each other?

Which planning department are you talking about Oldham Councils or Manchester Councils ? :blink:

or

is failsworth really part of Manchester ???? :huh:

haha i dont think FC United would want to merge for a start, nevermind us. No one would go at all. I think I would rather go and watch the real Man United than some weird FC United Oldham Athletic.

we could call it f.c oldham united.

seriously though. would the new club still be in league one or would we drop to their current division. :huh:

Please find below a PM that BRF sent me in response to my comments on this subject:

BeckfordsRightFoot

"I am having to send private messages as my posts arent showing up. The email was basically a rehash of my opening post although I did add in that a large number of fans have shown support. A white lie but a necessary one.

I have had one reply with slightly shocking content, to me anyway, and I will post it when I recieve a supporting email soon. You wont be happy.

Feel free to post this."

Therefore it would be interesting to see what the one shocking reply is that he has received!

Please find below a PM that BRF sent me in response to my comments on this subject:

BeckfordsRightFoot

"I am having to send private messages as my posts arent showing up. The email was basically a rehash of my opening post although I did add in that a large number of fans have shown support. A white lie but a necessary one.

I have had one reply with slightly shocking content, to me anyway, and I will post it when I recieve a supporting email soon. You wont be happy.

Feel free to post this."

Therefore it would be interesting to see what the one shocking reply is that he has received!

A white lie but a necessary one.

What?! :ranting: So basically you have lied saying people are for this when they actually are not , well done you would make a good politician !

I hope you all heard the 7.30am sports news on Talksport?

I sent an email into them yesterday outlining a few things I found out and asking them if they knew anything. Lo and behold it was on the sports news. Would they broadcast a "rumour"?

For those who didnt hear it could you please explain and stop being so criptic?

Thanks

Can you listen again on the website?? I'm paraphrasing here and it was the last item so pretty short but it was basically;

"rumours are circulating about a possible merger or groundshare between Manchester United breakaway group FC United and Oldham Athletic. Both clubs have new stadiums palnned in the same area and a share has apparently been discussed".

Can you listen again on the website?? I'm paraphrasing here and it was the last item so pretty short but it was basically;

"rumours are circulating about a possible merger or groundshare between Manchester United breakaway group FC United and Oldham Athletic. Both clubs have new stadiums palnned in the same area and a share has apparently been discussed".

hmm

anyone else hear this?