My great idea which would save Latics

Well Becks you did say on the enough is enough thread you wouldn't mind your own board to post on. You'll get your wish on two counts if you're hair brained scheme ever see's light of day. Firstly you'd have this entire board to yourself should it happen. Secondly airing anymore such thread would result in you being ignored by all and sundry.

Edited by Lags

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have emailed FC United and the relevant people at Latics regarding the idea which is making more and more sense as I think about it. I think both clubs will be very interested in the idea of bigger gates and a higher media profile. If not, then there is something wrong.

Hopefully, this might trigger someone or something into action and sometime in the next 2 years Latics could be financially secure.

:shock:

Dont click here

I have emailed FC United and the relevant people at Latics

Boundary Park Hospital is on red alert as several members of the Oldham Athletic staff are reported to be in danger of heart attacks / strokes / seizures following an outbreak of hysterical and uncontrollable laughter. Exactly which hospital is dealing with those at FC @*!$%@ (sorry, just couldn't type it) is currently unknown.

Bristolatic, News at Twelve Thirty, Bristol (considering a switch to Mangotsfield United if this ever went ahead)

Edited by Bristolatic

Bollocks

Just had a PM off Beckfords RF

For some reason my messages arent showing up but I've had a very interesting email. I'll be posting it soon if they will let me. Your all gonna be furious I'm afraid but I honestly think its good news. I'm not trolling.

:lol:

I have emailed FC United and the relevant people at Latics regarding the idea which is making more and more sense as I think about it. I think both clubs will be very interested in the idea of bigger gates and a higher media profile. If not, then there is something wrong.

Hopefully, this might trigger someone or something into action and sometime in the next 2 years Latics could be financially secure.

You're trouble is now obviosu, you think too much, but don't spend nay more than a nano second on each thought that you have.. Try thinking things through for a change, before coming on here with every though you have.

THis is not Twitter you know... :wink:

Edited by singe

You're trouble is now obviosu, you think too much, but don't spend nay more than a nano second on each thought that you have.. Try thinking things through for a change, before coming on here with every though you have.

THis is not Twitter you know... :wink:

I dont think people tweet such bollocks :D