I am going to be a dad :)

Congrats, Zero. All the best to you and yours. Are you excited?

As an aside, a friend of mine (who I suspect a few on here may know through his old employment with the club) had a welcome addition to his family on Tuesday. Another new 'tic for the ranks!

Thanks all :)

I am very excited :)

Got two my boy aged nearly 11 and my daughter is 6.

The lad is a big Latics and Barca fan, been a member of Boundary Blues/Chaddy's gang since he was a baby and my little girl has recently joined Blues Crew and is loving every minute.

Just wait 'til you are getting called into school because he/she has been fighting like I was this morning! (Although I don't condone lashing out the little :censored:house bully my boy smacked had it coming. Pick on junior RL players at yer peril...) 8 years he's been at that school and never a problem now they're taking on other school's problem kids and there has been nothing but trouble since...

Congrats :grin:

Edited by oafcprozac

Congrats 0000, as Garcon says, get some sleep in.

Non one told me how shattered you would get, so that's two of us warning you now!

I can see his plan now though: "I'll do Saturday, Sunday and Monday middle of the night jobs..."

10 minutes later...

"..and Manning throws it long... ... Intercepted and the Cardinals win*, the Cardinals win, they're off to the Superbowl again..."

*Look, it's my imagination, my team'll win if I like.

I can see his plan now though: "I'll do Saturday, Sunday and Monday middle of the night jobs..."

10 minutes later...

"..and Manning throws it long... ... Intercepted and the Cardinals win*, the Cardinals win, they're off to the Superbowl again..."

*Look, it's my imagination, my team'll win if I like.

lol

The first thing the wife said was... "So you will be wanting to do the weekend shift then, so you and the baby can watch the game" :)

I am buying it a giants jersey for next season :)

Well done mate! All the best to your missus. I've got two little 'uns aged 2 and 6 and they're great most of the time.

(He says pulling his hair out)

This made me laugh, mine are 3 and 7, going through the same thing!

Congratulations 0's, its the best