Team against MK Dons

Will Penney keep Brill in goal?

Will he bring another centre back in tomorrow to replace one of the chuckle brothers?

Will Tayor & Colbeck be dropped?

Will Parker start again?

Will some of the Hungarian youth lads come in?

So many questions, changes are needed, lets hope Penney makes them, and isn't afraid to.

Will he bring another centre back in tomorrow to replace one of the chuckle brothers?

Will Parker start again?

So many questions, changes are needed, lets hope Penney makes them, and isn't afraid to.

why change a winning team?

Will Parker start again?

maybe "Happy_Pizza" would have been a more apt username.

Will Penney keep Brill in goal? Yes

Will he bring another centre back in tomorrow to replace one of the chuckle brothers? No

Will Tayor & Colbeck be dropped? No

Will Parker start again? Yes

Will some of the Hungarian youth lads come in? No

So many questions, changes are needed, lets hope Penney makes them, and isn't afraid to. Changes are not needed at this stage while far from perfect its just starting to come together.

Will Parker start again?

Have you been drinking? :drinking:

I just can't see how so many people look at the scoreline see we won 1-0, yet dont understand how poor we were. Read the Southend forum, they expect us to be in a relegation fight. Gregan let 3 balls come over the top and a decent striker would have taken them down and finished them. Hazell nearly gifted them 2 goals as well through a miskick and a sloppy pass, however i feel he played better. Colbeck? Does nothing bar give the ball away and run around all game, a poor mans Paul Warne. Taylor, i love the lad to bits, Oldham passion runs in his blood, but he's done absolutey nothing this season, if he was a player we'd just signed the boo boys would be all over him.

Changes are needed. Saying that we'll beat MK tomorrow 2-1.

I just can't see how so many people look at the scoreline see we won 1-0, yet dont understand how poor we were. Read the Southend forum, they expect us to be in a relegation fight. Gregan let 3 balls come over the top and a decent striker would have taken them down and finished them. Hazell nearly gifted them 2 goals as well through a miskick and a sloppy pass, however i feel he played better. Colbeck? Does nothing bar give the ball away and run around all game, a poor mans Paul Warne. Taylor, i love the lad to bits, Oldham passion runs in his blood, but he's done absolutey nothing this season, if he was a player we'd just signed the boo boys would be all over him.

I don't care whether it was a scrappy 1-0, or a thumping 6-1. Winning breeds confidence and we'd been a bit short on that. Best way to destroy confidnece is break up a team that won the last two and kept two clean sheets, no matter how they did it. You can hear it, can't you? "Well done, lads, great result. I'm proud of you. Right, at least 3, maybe 4 of you won't play on Tuesday". Yours angrily, Dave Penney. :petesake:

Will Parker start again?

The only player that could be changed from Southend is Colbeck. But with him being a new player he needs games to start to find some form.. yes at the minute he doesn't seem great but he's only played 3 games for us. I hope he starts to show he is worth the 60k we have paid for him.

Edited by Butter

your posts baffle me

Edited by MaskedOwl

I think you're a couple of weeks behind mate.

IMO Saturday's team is the best team we have available at the moment so I wouldn't change it even if we lost on Saturday. This starting XI's performances may or may not be playing at the level you expect from them but think about it from Penney's position, if he makes multiple changes and we lose tomorrow think how many people would be on his back from not sticking with a winning team?

Will Parker start again?

Actually no questions atall.

As for changes are needed, use your brain, we have just had back to back wins and kept 2 clean sheets, you couldn't make it up. :nnnng:

Did you go? What do you expect when you go away from home - when has a win away ever been easy, very rare even for the top teams...

No changes for tonight other than maybe Whits for Morrow i think

Would be nice to get another 3 points on the board tonight but this is another tough game