Craig Davies

I wondered again today why we let him go, what a shining light for Yeovil. Quite easily there best player maybe bar the winger, held the ball up well, did alot of running in the channels creating space and was looking for the ball, showing his pace to drag defenders away creating even more space, unlucky not to score when the ball bounced unkindly, still think he's got a place in the premiership one day, to the naked eye he won't have looked that good today, but for an in depth mind with good knowledge of the game, they'll know how well Craig played today.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered again today why we let him go, what a shining light for Yeovil. Quite easily there best player maybe bar the winger, held the ball up well, did alot of running in the channels creating space and was looking for the ball, showing his pace to drag defenders away creating even more space, unlucky not to score when the ball bounced unkindly, still think he's got a place in the premiership one day, to the naked eye he won't have looked that good today, but for an in depth mind with good knowledge of the game, they'll know how well Craig played today.

...i thought he was crap

must have been 2 craig davies on the pitch today,the one i watched was lazy and unwilling to put a sweat on,hasnt got 2 brain cells to rub together,why he hand balled into the net when he had the time to use another part of his body,TIT

Did we go to different games? He was crap.

Its funny how as soon as BeckfordsRightFoot got removed.................... Blue Pizza is created :wink:

Blue Pizza is clearly trollin'.

The ginge in the middle was by far Yeovil's best player. Davies was average to be honest at best, bit of strength and hold up play, no idea whatsoever when in possession.

Edited by LeylandLatic

He was class, possibly the best on the pitch today.

Didn't spot the bolded bit there!

Thought you'd lost it. :grin:

No idea how the ref disallowed the goal today ... lino didn't signal and there's not a hope in hell that the ref could have seen the handball from where he was positioned.

i once knew a fellow with an in depth mind with a good knoledge of the game , Think he was called mick wadsworth