Nick Griffin on Question Time

Guest sheridans_world

It was a tad strong, but I wasn't being serious geezer.

I'm sure you're a sound lad offline, but you take a pretty uncompromisingly straight and hard line with people online.

I do on some issues.... Less so on others...

I must say when it comes to far right issues I am less compromising then I am on other subjects. Mainly because there are some issues to be addressed but when people start with arguments like, all the Asians get all the houses...it needs addressing as its a massive assumption and nothing but perception...and it weakens the real arguments we need to make...

The sooner working class Asian and white people stop having a pop at each other and start having a pop at the idiots in government who keep them down the better they all will be. That is my view anyway. They are equally screwed over.

You have to realise that there are no facial expressions, body language etc etc on the net. Its hard to tell how hard someone is being for real. I try to use :) to show when I am being toungue in cheek but then people still think im being a :censored::lol:

Most my friends think very highly of me (which is nice) so I would hope im not as much of a :censored: as I come across on here :wink:

End of the day, where all tics :D

Edited by Stevie_J
Language

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oi, you :censored: . I said the Asian minority get priority for the housing. :wink:

I'll explain that one, as it is different to the positive discrimination issue in a way. People of influence (generally elected, shall we say) used to put pressure upon management which meant that race was an issue. You could not turn down an asian drug dealer for instance - for fear of being racist.

NB. This was ten years ago, so now I am unsure if it is still happening. But judgeing from local government changes, I expect it will still be the same.

Lol's OAFC0000. Who do I vote for though. the tories ain't much better but I guess they at least have promised to reallign the tax and benefits system back to the family which can only be a positive for our society going forward. UKIP who are anti europe but not sure what else they stand for. BNP - erm no thanks even though I believe the recent publicity is actually very valuable as it is exposing the underlying anger in this country towards the destruction bestowed upon us by labour and its looney left - Will it force a rethink on some issues by the tories?

Lol's OAFC0000. Who do I vote for though. the tories ain't much better but I guess they at least have promised to reallign the tax and benefits system back to the family which can only be a positive for our society going forward. UKIP who are anti europe but not sure what else they stand for. BNP - erm no thanks even though I believe the recent publicity is actually very valuable as it is exposing the underlying anger in this country towards the destruction bestowed upon us by labour and its looney left - Will it force a rethink on some issues by the tories?

I can't think what will change under the Tories that is happening under New Labour.

Same wolf, different sheep's clothing.

As said, given the option I'll vote UKIP, for the one reason alone. If they aren't running here (which is a possibility) I'll probably vote Liberal because I like Vince Cable.

Racist, fascist, holocaust denier......he's still the only party leader saying anything close to what many white folk want to hear on the issues of immigration and racism against whites, and whilst this continues, and these two topics remain major issues, he will continue to receive some support. The establishment should listen to the non-racists who vote for him and take on board their views ( I actually think there are one or two signs that at last they finally might be though...which is good ).

Its called being gullible!!!

I can't think what will change under the Tories that is happening under New Labour.

Same wolf, different sheep's clothing.

As said, given the option I'll vote UKIP, for the one reason alone. If they aren't running here (which is a possibility) I'll probably vote Liberal because I like Vince Cable.

Mate, I'm fairly certain UKIP will have someone running in Durham City (which I think will be a key marginal to see how badly Labour are doing) but you may be too much amongst the six fingered brigade to be able to vote.

I am not a fan of UKIP... This country is better off part of the European Union I feel... The key is to be in Europe but not ruled by Europe. I have little apatite for a European superstate but I recognise the need for us to be very much in Europe.

I agree with the Tories on MANY issues...there is just that layer of evil underneath them... I think someone said a wolf in sheep's clothing and that's probably a good description... Having said that, I think four years of the torys might be the best bet at the moment...

Libs...ha ha...I dont think so...

Personally I am hoping for a really strong independent candidate standing in our local area who I feel I can give my vote. I am sick to death of party politics...

I am not a fan of UKIP... This country is better off part of the European Union I feel... The key is to be in Europe but not ruled by Europe. I have little apatite for a European superstate but I recognise the need for us to be very much in Europe.

I agree with the Tories on MANY issues...there is just that layer of evil underneath them... I think someone said a wolf in sheep's clothing and that's probably a good description... Having said that, I think four years of the torys might be the best bet at the moment...

Libs...ha ha...I dont think so...

Personally I am hoping for a really strong independent candidate standing in our local area who I feel I can give my vote. I am sick to death of party politics...

You know what I want? I want an MP that with represent me and my fellow voters rather than tow the party line. Is it too much to ask for a leader (even locally) to have a social conscience rather than being a career led deviant from 300 miles away?

Bring me that, and I don't care if they are dressed in red, blue, yellow or a horse costume.

You know what I want? I want an MP that with represent me and my fellow voters rather than tow the party line. Is it too much to ask for a leader (even locally) to have a social conscience rather than being a career led deviant from 300 miles away?

Bring me that, and I don't care if they are dressed in red, blue, yellow or a horse costume.

Well that is what I am saying as well... I hate party politics...

What I would suggest is people look at the candidate they are voting for more closely.. During a general election many people think along the lines of, well I like Labour so I will vote Labour... Instead of looking at the actual person standing for that seat and what they stand for. Personal responsibility has been removed from the MP standing in the seats, we as voters kind of let them hide behind their party lines.

Its why I say I hope there is a good independent standing in my area...

Well that is what I am saying as well... I hate party politics...

What I would suggest is people look at the candidate they are voting for more closely.. During a general election many people think along the lines of, well I like Labour so I will vote Labour... Instead of looking at the actual person standing for that seat and what they stand for. Personal responsibility has been removed from the MP standing in the seats, we as voters kind of let them hide behind their party lines.

Its why I say I hope there is a good independent standing in my area...

I was hoping that with the Jury party (what Ester Rantsen was/is a part of) but their main candidate for the European Elections for the Northwest thought that the immunisation jabs kids are given were "mind bending" and helped to fuel the violence etc etc. At which point I thought "naaa".

With respect I don't know how anyone can deny that the UK has been the subject of mass immigration. Having said that, that is why we are were we are. and why the BNP are in the news and gaining votes. People always turn to extremes when the mainstream fail them. And Labour have totally and utterly failed the UK.

They have bankrupted us with a spend and no save policy

They have plundered people private pension pots creating a pensions crisis wiping out final salary schemes in the private sector

They have presided over social breakdown of the family through the tax and benefits system

We now have an horendous drinks culture made worse through 24 hour licensing hours

They have encouraged single parents through the council housing system

Law and order has fallen as they bring in law after law criminalising normal people trying to defend theselves.

They have criminalised people for simply trying to discipline unruly kids leading to further social breakdowns

They have expanded the public sector to totally unsustainable levels

We have a massive data collection on individuals going on based on highly spurious reasoning

They have sent us on an illegal war based on lies and fabrications

They have refused a promised referendum on europe which leads to unelected leaders making even more decisions on our behalf and enriching themselves with our taxes

Many MPs have stolen and frauded the man in the street through corrupt expenses claims

They have introduced a new phrase to our society. "Positive discrimination" It does not exist, it is discrimination and a simple 2 finger salute to everyone else.

They have changed rules to allow certain religions special dispensation in jobs

They have introduced so many dumb laws leading to ordinary people ending up in courts for nothing

They have introduced a myriad of laws leading to fines and criminalisation for all manner of ridiculus things

The level of mess Labour have created is incredible and the Tories refusal to stand up and discuss many of these issues and infact welch out of discussing them has led to Nick griffin on Question time and the BNP getting even more supporters as a result of the disgraceful attack on freedom of speach that show exhibited.

You know what, I agree with the great majority of that (although surprised to see your Fascist line on the traditional English liberty to get hammered at all hours of the day), I just don't see any relevance to immigration in it...

You know what, I agree with the great majority of that (although surprised to see your Fascist line on the traditional English liberty to get hammered at all hours of the day), I just don't see any relevance to immigration in it...

Its why I said top rant :) A lot of words but not a lot of relevance...