Nick Griffin on Question Time

Guest sheridans_world

YEAH I NEVER SAID I WAS A SUPPORTER, BLOODY HELL!!!!!

No need to shout... I do realise that... You are offering support to them though...

I am still waiting to see a proper explanation on how the country needs protecting against becoming a Muslim state...

And for a right which is not actually a music award... If you need some clues on what a right is, read the european bill of human rights...

Edited by oafc0000

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn’t take the racial origins away from the fact does it?

It’s a bit like saying....

The BNP aren't racist because they have a Turk in their party.

This silly comparison does not support your claim of an impending(?) Islamic take over of the British Isles. In fact nothing stated on this thread comes anywhere near.

Your initial statement has collapsed.

funny thing is oafc0000 I'm actually a very liberal people. I just don’t think White people have the same voice.

Based on what!! ??

The media is mainly white...

The top jobs in the country are held by white people..

MPs are mainly white...

And its not funny for you to tell me your a very liberal person with the persona your expressing here.

Edited by oafc0000

This silly comparison does not support your claim of an impending(?) Islamic take over of the British Isles. In fact nothing stated on this thread comes anywhere near.

Your initial statement has collapsed.

I haven't got any evidence. I said at the beginning I don't want the country becoming a Muslim state. You asked me why it would, and all I can say is I don't think White people's beliefs and traditions are took into consideration. It's political correctness gone mad!

Jack straw - Don't make me sick. His dad a war objector whilst other from all races, creeds, and colour fought. His brother done for indecent assualt on a 16 year old girl, and a son caught handing cannabis out to undercover journalists. And to top it off ripping off his expenses like the rest of them.

If we're going to quote random and irrelevant crimes, I have a list for you:

Fraud;

Extortion;

Assault;

Gang rape;

Armed robbery.

The link?

Just a few of the crimes that BNP activists in Oldham have been convicted of.

But as I say, entirely irrelevant...

I haven't got any evidence. I said at the beginning I don't want the country becoming a Muslim state. You asked me why it would, and all I can say is I don't think White people's beliefs and traditions are took into consideration. It's political correctness gone mad!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you have an opinion which is based on nothing other an irrational fear ?

And the you come out with the usual "its PC gone mad"...

A lot of people out there have some real good points to make on freedom of speech, immigration, racial intergration etc etc... You clearly are not one of them...

If we're going to quote random and irrelevant crimes, I have a list for you:

Fraud;

Extortion;

Assault;

Gang rape;

Armed robbery.

The link?

Just a few of the crimes that BNP activists in Oldham have been convicted of.

But as I say, entirely irrelevant...

Smooth... :grin:

Based on what!! ??

The media is mainly white...

The top jobs in the country are held by white people..

MPs are mainly white...

And its not funny for you to tell me your a very liberal person with the persona your expressing here.

don't take things so serious....... I haven't said anything negative we just have different views on a few things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you have an opinion which is based on nothing other an irrational fear ?

And the you come out with the usual "its PC gone mad"...

A lot of people out there have some real good points to make on freedom of speech, immigration, racial intergration etc etc... You clearly are not one of them...

that was said tongue in cheek.......

where have been your good points??????

Edited by bowl

I missed this...

What rights have others got which white people do not have ?

Not to side with the BNP, but the obscene positive discrimination laws. As a heterosexual, white, male of reasonable youth I am the most discriminated against person in Britain at the moment.

I don't think that Griffin will back me up (or anyone else for that matter) but I understand why some people think they will.

This has gone all Trisha on here again. You've stopped listening to the problem and trying to find a solution. It's very easy to point the finger at those under the thumb*.

*Alright, technically it's pretty hard, but...

Not to side with the BNP, but the obscene positive discrimination laws.

In my eyes discrimination is wrong.... In all its forms so I agree..

As a heterosexual, white, male of reasonable youth I am the most discriminated against person in Britain at the moment.

With ALL due respect...thats a crock of :censored: :wink:

This has gone all Trisha on here again. You've stopped listening to the problem and trying to find a solution. It's very easy to point the finger at those under the thumb*.

*Alright, technically it's pretty hard, but...

If someone can start making good points...like you did with the positive discrimination issue...then maybe we could get beyond the trisha level.... But bowl keeps posting vile based on no evidence :) It needs to be challenged...

What would you like to know my view on ?

Oooo, positive discrimination.

The one where the government could force you to interview a person that was completely unqualified because they are black, homosexual, old, or just plain not me. Is that good? Ids there anyone of the parties disagreeing with this?

NB. I guess you've done your stuff on the previous post. :)

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Oooo, positive discrimination.

The one where the government could force you to interview a person that was completely unqualified because they are black, homosexual, old, or just plain not me. Is that good? Ids there anyone of the parties disagreeing with this?

Totally and utterly against it...

Discrimination is wrong in all it forms...

Next ?

Edited by oafc0000

I agree with the BNP about not wanting the country to turn into a Muslim state (which it will under the current Labour government).

We get that you don't want it to, but you've failed, 120 posts on, to explain why you think the country will turn into a Muslim state under the current Labour government.

With ALL due respect...thats a crock of :censored: :wink:

That I disagree with. In my job I was put behind anyone of a minority.They were given an automatic interview* whilst i had to prove myself. How is that fair?

As I said, the people voting for BNP aren't all idiots. They have a voice that needs hearing. The sooner people stop rejecting them as 'just racists' the sooner this country will get on its feet.

*This is in local government, so pretty official as such.

Next ?

Even, for example, when attempting to recruit for a police force that would be much more successful in policing its area if it better mirrored the racial mix in that area?

Edited by garcon

That isn't how positive discrimination policies work. The policy is to guarantee an interview for people who are from an under-represented minority, who are qualified for the job/meet the person specification. I could be wrong but i think it's more commonly used for disabled people rather than for ethnic minorities.

That I disagree with. In my job I was put behind anyone of a minority.They were given an automatic interview* whilst i had to prove myself. How is that fair?

As I said, the people voting for BNP aren't all idiots. They have a voice that needs hearing. The sooner people stop rejecting them as 'just racists' the sooner this country will get on its feet.

*This is in local government, so pretty official as such.

So you think positive discrimination is a problem for the vast majority of people ?

I think you will find it effects a very small amount of people.... It rarely found outside of the public sector..

It is an issue but its not that BIG of an issue although I accept your personal perspective might be different than reality...

It hardly makes you the most discriminated section of society...

Edited by oafc0000

Next ?

Personally I quite like a bit of discrimination I'm not one for wanting to see women urinate in public so I like how most councils discriminate as to which toilets are which.

I know I'm being a bit faceious but so was the person who told me that statement and he is/was a Professor of Sociology at Durham uni- so knows a thing or two about it.