Nick Griffin on Question Time

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm not- I'm saying that it is the most basic human nature to look after ones-self before looking after the needs of others. What people have to do is work out that the damage to their own conscious over the mis treatment of others is worth when compared to their own improvement. For me any prospective good the BNP could do me (I'm struggling to find one) would never out-weigh the damage they are going to do to others. However, that is me, I'm an upper middle-class white man I don't have a bad life, others with far worse lives than mine might think well I know what they are doing is going to hurt so and so but they are going to make my life much much better so I'm going to vote for them.

Its a simple fact of life that with so many problems in the world some fringe parties are going to reach the more base level needs of a minor percentage of the population more than the other main stream parties. Sometimes the more base level needs are that I don't like non-white people so I'm going to vote for the party which also doesn't like non-white people. Sometimes the base level need is that the BNP are going to make me £5 a week better off compared with everyone else so I don't have to struggle as much to provide for myself and my family- even though it means that nice Mr. Singh at number 22 is deported.

I mentioned when he got elected that I was seriously tempted to vote for him because of a personal issue I have with the Manchester Evening News (I didn't vote for anyone as it happened- I wasn't in Manchester) and their stupid illegal campaign against him- I seriously doubt I would have voted for the BNP if I had voted but I will admit I was tempted to.

But really, even though you're an upper-middle class white man, don't even be tempted. Especially to prove some sort of point to the MEN.

But really, even though you're an upper-middle class white man, don't even be tempted. Especially to prove some sort of point to the MEN.

No worries I was tempted when I was over exposed to something I didn't like by an organisation I don't like and they do say the enemy of my enemy is my friend (I could refer back to the BNP at this point but I won't). But which is the worse enemy and the BNP wins that almost all the time.

ok then 25.

So you should be more than capable of properly explaining why you feel this country is under threat of becoming a Muslim state outside of vague references to muslims getting the same rights as other religious groups and the fact that a white lad once got beat up and you feel the resulting action was not good enough...

End of the day its your view so you should be able to explain why you feel this way...

Edited by oafc0000

So you should be more than capable of properly explaining why you feel this country is under threat of becoming a Muslim state outside of vague references to muslims getting the same rights as other religious groups and the fact that a white lad once got beat up and you feel the resulting action was not good enough...

End of the day its your view so you should be able to explain why you feel this way...

No, once they're 18, they all get to vote... :shock: