KFC-gate - The Chicken Crusades

kev1969

Yet we get lots of people talking about the dying out of "Christians" traditions who clearly would agree with both you and Stitch....

Go figure....

I suspect their issue is more that familiar bunkum is being replaced with unfamiliar bunkum as opposed to it being put to bed altogether.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not about putting Christians second... Its about expanding the number of people who can eat together.

You are getting worse. It is not about expanding the number of people who can eat together because those who want chicken and bacon subs or burgers can't because of a minority religion in this country. SO to please one section of the community they have removed choice for others. For equality I will again repeat they should have a seperate halal resteraunt on the same site. With both Rochdale and Oldham now halal it is a long journey to get a non halal one.

I'm not racist, but...

You are getting worse. It is not about expanding the number of people who can eat together because those who want chicken and bacon subs or burgers can't because of a minority religion in this country. SO to please one section of the community they have removed choice for others. For equality I will again repeat they should have a seperate halal resteraunt on the same site. With both Rochdale and Oldham now halal it is a long journey to get a non halal one.

What? It's bizzare that Islam is suddenly the primary religion in these establishments, which it clearly is, regardless of whether Christians can eat their offerings or not. They ought to be serving talking snakes.

There is something like 24000 Muslims in Oldham. That is 10% of the population of the town and target customer base. Is it all the bizarre that people would construct a menu to cater for all instead of a menu which JUST catered for none-Muslims.

Christians have no requirements attached to the way food is slaughtered. KFC slaughter the animals in the most human way possible. So personally I have no issue. Yet people choosing to represent my faith and my traditions are speaking out in my name against KFC for opening there restaurants up to Muslims. That bugs me...

KFC removed one menu item from none-Muslims and added a whole variety of options to Muslims. And some of you guys cry foul ? Wow...

Edited by oafc0000

Lol's OAFC0000

If 90% of Oldham was muslim and the resteraunts were all halal what do you think would happen if the christian 10% complained because they like bacon and thus to catch that 10% KFC/Subway started selling bacon in their Oldham stores?

We all know the answer to the question and it ain't the same answer you are giving now to justify removal of choice rather than opening a new resteraunt to ensure all are treated equally.

I note more accusations of racism from the PC correct stasi are coming my way for daring to complain about removal of choice and lack of equality.

Edited by Max Damage

There is something like 24000 Muslims in Oldham. That is 10% of the population of the town and target customer base. Is it all the bizarre that people would construct a menu to cater for all instead of a menu which JUST catered for none-Muslims.

Christians have no requirements attached to the way food is slaughtered. KFC slaughter the animals in the most human way possible. So personally I have no issue. Yet people choosing to represent my faith and my traditions are speaking out in my name against KFC for opening there restaurants up to Muslims.

KFC removed one menu item from none-Muslims and added a whole variety of options to Muslims. And some of you guys cry foul ? Wow...

I do see the logic your point, but for me it comes back to the thing about not having bacon on the menu for danger of contamination. It's petty as :censored: Why can't the muslims be satisfied that the chicken etc is halal whilst accepting pork is there for those who aren't stuck in the dark ages? Surely that would be less skin off their nose than the current situation is off Max Damage's? :unsure:

If 90% of Oldham was muslim and the resteraunts were all halal what do you think would happen if the christian 10% complained because they like bacon and thus to catch that 10% KFC/Subway started selling bacon in their Oldham stores?

This is an irrelevent point brought into the argument to divert the issue.

Lol's OAFC0000

We all know the answer to the question and it ain't the same answer you are giving now to justify removal of choice rather than opening a new resteraunt to ensure all are treated equally.

I note more accusations of racism from the PC correct stasi are coming my way for daring to complain about removal of choice and lack of equality.

But what about Mr KFC and Mr Subway's freedom of choice to sell whatever they want? :wink:

Lol's OAFC0000

The answer would be sod off if we are going to exclude 90% of the market... You have NO understanding of business...

KFC have not excluded 90% of the customer base by removing bacon... They have only increased by 10%... Bacon is not a requirement.... It is a preference...

You keep coming out with racist rhetoric... Comments like British Muslims are on foreign land dose not help you cause...

Edited by oafc0000

No it ain't irrelevent Rummy and I am sorry but that is a typical responce from the PC Stasi. Only christain white can be racist and that is far from the truth. Racism is a 2 way street and in my view the PC brigade have done a very, very good job of promoting racism in this country.

OAFC0000. Yup they can sell what they want and I have chosen never to frequent them again as I feel they are acting in a racist manner by denying choice to one section of the population to please another section by changing the menu to suit one section rather than opening up a seperate outlet to ensure equality. That is all I said in the first post but then the accusations of racism come my way in a very predictable fashion.

That is all I said in the first post but then the accusations of racism come my way in a very predictable fashion.

I only thought you was racist once you claimed BRITISH Muslims where on FOREIGN LAND. A point you seem to not want to take any further.

Do you take back your claim?

I only thought you was racist once you claimed BRITISH Muslims where on FOREIGN LAND. A point you seem to not want to take any further.

Find that qoute now from my posts. Typical PC Stasi calling someone a racist and then making things up

Here is Mcdonalds in Saudi

http://www.mcdonaldsarabia.com/english/ksa...ity_highest.asp

100% halal. Now imagine if they introduced an egg and bacon Mcmuffin for the westerners in Saudi desperate for a bit of choice!!!!

Stupid comment yes, racist comment no.

Now let it go. :wink:

Suggesting that England is only for white Christians is more than tad racist. Its text book!!

He is free to withdraw his comment is he chooses and I will say no more.... If on the other hand he keeps playing the victim then I wont drop it...

The big issue for me is with Subway.

Why, when you go in for a £1.99 sub of the day, do you end up walking past a long line of staff each of whom do something very minor (like add a tiny piece of onion) and get to the till to pay a bill that is now £7.50?

Baffling!

Suggesting that England is only for white Christians is more than tad racist. Its text book!!

He is free to withdraw his comment is he chooses and I will say no more.... If on the other hand he keeps playing the victim then I wont drop it...

Like when you hounded 'bowl' for about 4 pages the other day? :sleeping:

I suppose it's nice to be right sometimes - don't worry, we have all noticed.

Now forgive, oafc0000. :grin:

Find that qoute now from my posts.

In a foreign land you do as they do.

and that was in response to....

Do you not see that Muslim people have be denied access to these resturants for too long... And how very small changes can open them up to everyone....

Or do you think Muslim people should have less choice... Second class citizens if you would...

Care to explain if I have the wrong end of the stick....

Like when you hounded 'bowl' for about 4 pages the other day? :sleeping:

I suppose it's nice to be right sometimes - don't worry, we have all noticed.

Now forgive, oafc0000. :grin:

I can forgive...but the sinner must first repent :)

Seriously though, its not for me to judge really... Leave that to god :D ...

But I am allowed to call a racist a racist when I see one... There is difference between judgement and stating facts :)

He is free to correct....

Edited by oafc0000

The big issue for me is with Subway.

Why, when you go in for a £1.99 sub of the day, do you end up walking past a long line of staff each of whom do something very minor (like add a tiny piece of onion) and get to the till to pay a bill that is now £7.50?

Baffling!

:lol:

Not that is a worthy fight!