KFC-gate - The Chicken Crusades

kev1969

Right so ching chon china is now a race hate crime against pakistanis. Either you are taking the piss out of me or you are totally obsessed with racism and back up my point about abuse of the words racist and racism and the negative impact people like you are having on a diverse and multi cultural society as a whole.

Can't wait for page 20 of this thread were you qoute my son as calling someone a paki!!!

Something he has never done, never will do since a quarter of his football team are muslim, 1/7th mixed race and the rest white. And what a team, unbeaten so far this year with help from their mixed race manager and white assistant manager

Edited by Max Damage

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right so ching chon china is now a race hate crime against pakistanis. Either you are taking the piss out of me or you are totally obsessed with racism and back up my point about abuse of the words racist and racism and the negative impact people like you are having on a diverse and multi cultural society as a whole.

Can't wait for page 20 if this thread were you qoute my son as calling someone a paki!!!!!!!!

No... "ching chon" is as racist as a term as paki... That is my point...

It is just because you clearly have little contact with "chin chong" china men that you do not see this... If you said that to my mate Kevin who is from a Chinese family you can expect a reaction.

It is a shame...Your son is going to face problems unless you correct it now... Educate yourself and then educate your son...

Edited by oafc0000

And you are taking the piss because like all PC Stasi you selectively qouted yet again and missed out this bit when stating my son will grow up to be a racist

Something he has never done, never will do since a quarter of his football team are muslim, 1/7th mixed race and the rest white. And what a team, unbeaten so far this year with help from their mixed race manager and white assistant manager
Edited by Max Damage

I wonder where your son picked up a phrase like "ching chong china"?

Anyway, I'm not going to accuse Max of racism. Instead I'm simply going to accuse him of making himself look ridiculous by creating the most incredibly surreal mountain out of a really tiny and very petty molehill.

I only enjoy an occasional KFC, so I'm not the most avid connossieur of their menu. However, if I'm not mistaken the only menu choice that includes bacon is the Big Daddy burger. And, please do correct me if I'm wrong, from various poster adverts and my own memory of the menu when I've been in, the Big Daddy burger was launched, oooh, 6 months ago? Maybe 12 months at a push?

So, my serious question to Max is ... how on earth did you survive without the Big Daddy burger 12 months ago?!?!?!? :laught16:

Max, what do you think would happen if you said in front of a work colleague "chin chong china " who was from chinese descent?

Answer that and you will see why myself and the teacher think it is wrong...

Edited by oafc0000

The gits put mayo on my zinger tower meal last week + i asked 'em not to............it must have been because they didn't understand my Oldham accent - it's disgraceful having staff who don't understand my accent........ :sleeping: (said firmly with tongue in cheek...) though they did put mayo on!!

If the ruby house of my choice stops selling my favourite dish, i either try something else or feck off and try another place....their financial loss.

Consumer choice, based upon company policy. The word racism is here there and everywhere and becoming very tedious.

Anyway, as a good catholic boy, i'm off back to my bible....

MMM, Big Daddy burger- after reading this last night I decided to have one as soon as possible so when I was up by one of my local KFC's (at the Durham equivalent of Elk Mill- but with a Sainsbury's) I had one. It was OK. You know what I'm going to do tomorrow I'm going to Subway (walking distance from my current place of work) and I'm going to have something with a pork product in. You know why- because I can and because I know it will annoy the :censored: out of some very narrow minded people on here. You know why I can because I have chosen to live in Durham (muslim population- roughly 1%) most people on here have chosen to live in Oldham or Rochdale you take the benefits with the negatives- I have to travel 120 miles to watch Oldham play at home- you can walk. I don't have to worry about any restaurant becoming Halal if I don't need to as there is simply not the market for it round here.

Everyone has choices to make in life and the choices tend to get bigger and more important as you get older. No one on this board is FORCED to live in Oldham but most have chosen to do so. Last time I checked the subway nearest my parent's house in Heywood isn't Halal/Kosher nor is the KFC (which is at Pilsworth quite easy to get to even from Oldham).

McDonalds keeps its bacon on the menu, so does Burger King and Pizza Hut. I see Muslims in those establishments regularly (TBH I chose not to eat in them that often because I don't think they are good value for money or that nice- the health side doesn't worry me that much). The bloke who owns KFC as decided to become Halal for business reasons as he knows that the people that worried about the lack of Bacon will not be as high as those who are that worried about the presence of Bacon (I bet a few Muslims went there even when it sold Bacon). Its simple basic economic sense, he/she is out to make money and thinks doing this will make more money.

Now excuse me I'm off to work with some people who aren't allowed to leave hospital because they aren't that well.

You know what I'm going to do tomorrow I'm going to Subway (walking distance from my current place of work) and I'm going to have something with a pork product in. You know why- because I can and because I know it will annoy the :censored: out of some very narrow minded people on here.

I do not know one person who has expressed they would be annoyed at such an action :lol:

I do not know one person who has expressed they would be annoyed at such an action :lol:

I am. I'm very offended. How dare he give off about eating pork whilst my kith and kin labour under the islamic yoke. They've lived in Oldham for generations (c.1850) and have always prized the eating of schweinfleisch so why should they move in order to eat their choice of cack in some prefabricated cack chicken restaurant? Eh? I'd rather be a narrow minded racist bigot - and I am and I love it, love it - than be prancing around Durham in some fancy loafers and a pink sweater thrown over my shoulders la la la'ing all the way to the nearest Sandwich Emporium. We call them butty's down here lad, you Norman Tebbett in reverse.