KFC-gate - The Chicken Crusades

kev1969

Lets say Macdonalds insisted every resteraunt had a Christian cross over the front door because British Christians had asked for it and they thought it would increace business if they did it? OAFC0000 would be out there with his protest banners about the racism of it.

:blink:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think it's time that we had a drive-thru Burger King in Oldham, and the council's lack of effort to make this happen is a disgrace.

Yes, for those who don't know better and assume otherwise, Burger King is actually pretty good. I suppose it should be at £6/7 for a takeaway burger, chips and coke mind!

I imagine they were too expensive for Oldham.

Like I said what comment. The one you made up or the one explained many posts ago? I will not take this racist attack based on twisted versions of my posts any further. People like you actually make people racist and it is people like you in the media and politics that have caused 2 million people to vote for that vile party the BNP.

When you said when in a foreign land... Who was that aimed at ?

Religious discrimination is against the law... as well as being pretty distasteful to most people...

Of course. I was merely highlighting that there isn't a racial issue in sight, yet a few people have implied Max Damage to be a racist.

I suppose it's a very common misconception. :)

They can do whatever they like but a change made on the religeous belief of one section of the community moves it into a different arena imho.

they can make ANY business decision they want, without consultation,as long as its within the laws of the land.

whether its the right decision for their business is for the public to decide.

you miss your bacon..ok. go to another establishment that attends to your want, happy in the knowledge that fiver spent somewhere else isn't in KFC's till.

all this drama out of a rasher!

Of course. I was merely highlighting that there isn't a racial issue in sight, yet a few people have implied Max Damage to be a racist.

I suppose it's a very common misconception. :)

If became race when he suggested that a section of our British citizens had less rights...

He has since said he dose not think this... Although he has not cleared up who is thoughts where aimed at... So it was either a massively irrelevant point or he does not want to say who his thoughts where aimed at.

Edited by oafc0000

Lets say Macdonalds insisted every resteraunt had a Christian cross over the front door because British Christians had asked for it and they thought it would increace business if they did it? OAFC0000 would be out there with his protest banners about the racism of it.

Non-sequitur. This is about bacon for heavens sake.

I've just read this thread the whole way through and it's a :censored:ing joke from top-to-bottom, there ain't no bacon, bloody well get over it because if you can't you have issues. Good grief, if one has to really have one of these culinary delights I suggest the extra walk in getting one might not be a bad idea.

There's your choice.

Nope, it didn't. He commented on the muslim section. You have done 2+2=5.

Are Mike Tyson and Bin Laden the same race?

Mike Tyson is an American citizen...Bin Laden is not... Its you who is getting confused...

I asked 2 and 2 and when he refused to clear it up I assumed 5. He says I am wrong to assume five while not clearing up what he really means.

That is how a discussion go... If you refuse to answer the questions posted people will assume...

Anyway...for the purpose of staying on track...lets just say its discrimination...

Edited by oafc0000

Non-sequitur. This is about bacon for heavens sake.

I've just read this thread the whole way through and it's a :censored:ing joke from top-to-bottom, there ain't no bacon, bloody well get over it because if you can't you have issues. Good grief, if one has to really have one of these culinary delights I suggest the extra walk in getting one might not be a bad idea.

There's your choice.

Amen to that :grin:

Burger king are most definately the best of the burger bars. But the local chippy often beats them all hands down.

OAFC0000 stop lieing about my posts. The FULL post is here for all to read yet again and not some half baked made up set of words. So I don't see the qoute you made up stating I said BRITSH MUSLIMS are in a FOREIGN LAND. What I do see is a post asking for equality though

In a foreign land you do as they do. If you want to observe your culture or religion you can do that as this country is very tolerant. What you don't do is force that culture and religion and its beliefs and restrictions on others as has happened here with both KFC and Subway. If these chains opened up a halal one next door to non halal then well done for providing a restaraunt for a section of the community who have requested one but they haven't. They have removed choice from one to appease another.

As for the underhanded accusation of racism I expect little more from you since any complaint about the muslim community is clearly seen as racism, and the wedge pushed into the door simply gets pushed further.

If you have a problem then report the post to the police as a race hate crime

Edited by Max Damage

Burger king are most definately the best of the burger bars. But the local chippy often beats them all hands down.

OAFC0000 stop lieing about my posts. the post is here for all to read yet again but I don't see the qoute you made up stating I said BRITSH MUSLIMS are in a FOREIGN LAND. What I do see is a post asking for equality though

So your comment "In a foreign land you do as they do"... Was not aimed at anyone and is irrelevant ?

That is all I want you to tell me :lol:

:laught16:

So now race is about nationality?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.....

If you say all the Muslims are on "foreign" ground...then you consider that the VAST majority of Muslims are of one racial category... I think its easy to make assumptions to that extent...

I am happy to let it go though and swap racism for religious discrimination if you want though... I would accept its a borderline case between the two...

Edited by oafc0000

If you say all the Muslims are on "foreign" ground...then you consider that the VAST majority of Muslims are of one racial category... I think its easy to make assumptions to that extent...

Very true mate, this point of mine started out merely as some tongue in cheek highlighting of how quick people are to shout racist. I think racism in the true sense of the word is relatively rare. The word today seems to be used to collectively describe discrimination against those who are different in ways other than race alone.

Very true mate, this point of mine started out merely as some tongue in cheek highlighting of how quick people are to shout racist. I think racism in the true sense of the word is relatively rare. The word today seems to be used to collectively describe discrimination against those who are different in ways other than race alone.

I would agree... It is when he made the "foreign ground" comment it became an issue of race for me.

Anyway, moving on...

I would say the words racist and racism and the most abused words in the english dictionary today. My son got told off for saying ching chong china at school 2 years ago!!!!!. Told the teacher not to be so ridiculus

:shock:

And you think its ok for your kid to say that ? :shock:

Edited by oafc0000

I would say the words racist and racism and the most abused words in the english dictionary today. My son got told off for saying ching chong china at school 2 years ago!!!!!. Told the teacher not to be so ridiculus

And I'll bet you both shoe'd in some Stani's on the way home too didn't you?

OAFC0000 stop lieing about my posts. The FULL post is here for all to read yet again and not some half baked made up set of words. So I don't see the qoute you made up stating I said BRITSH MUSLIMS are in a FOREIGN LAND. What I do see is a post asking for equality though

As for the underhanded accusation of racism I expect little more from you since any complaint about the muslim community is clearly seen as racism, and the wedge pushed into the door simply gets pushed further.

Before it was about not having a choice - which you clearly do, now it's a complaint about the Muslim community? And you wonder why there are alleged insinuations?

It looks like you are directing your complaint to the Muslim community, when in actual fact it should be directed at the franchisee or the company who controls the franchises - or maybe even your MP. Now I now know you've already done some of those, without any real progress - but still it is not the Muslim communities fault, and probably nobodies fault at all. It's just serving the wider community, there isn't any conspiracy - there isn't any underhand goings on to deny the right-to-choose public of swine. There is still a choice.

Yes it us just like it is OK for someone to call my son some silly name or making some silly saying in the playground whilst messing about. Constant silly attacks about racism CREATES racism and you are to obsessed about racism to see the damage it does. At 9 he had no idea anyone could call him racist for saying that especially since his class is diverse and they all get on very well. None of them were racist yet kids from all backgrounds got told this is racist and that is racist, and then they end up falling out with each other. Well done PC Stasi!!!!

Rummy with regards to above and the muslim community. That was directed at OAFC0000 who believes any complaint or any mention of the muslim community is directed at them in a racist way which it is not and was not totally related to this topic. Thanksfully you saw it was directed at KFC/Subway and not at the community but also a post on why should they make that change for one section.

Edited by Max Damage

Yes it us just like it is OK for someone to call my son some silly name or making some silly saying in the playground whilst messing about. Constant silly attacks about racism CREATES racism and you are to obsessed about racism to see the damage it does. At 9 he had no idea anyone could call him racist for saying that especially since his class is diverse and they all get on very well. None of them were racist yet kids from all backgrounds got told this is racist and that is racist, and then they end up falling out with each other. Well done PC Stasi!!!!

So a kid sees a child from Pakistani origin in the playground. Kid sees that this young chap has different skin and hair. He might dress a little differently. So the kid calls him a paki and takes the mickey out of his clothes. Its ok, its just silly name calling, we should not correct it.

Fast forward and the same lads are now 20. Your son is still calling him a paki because no one told him it was wrong. Still ok ?

Change the example to a "ching chong" china man if you want...

Edited by oafc0000

Rummy with regards to above and the muslim community. That was directed at OAFC0000 who believes any complaint or any mention of the muslim community is directed at them in a racist way which it is not and was not totally related to this topic. Thanksfully you saw it was directed at KFC/Subway and not at the community but also a post on why should they make that change for one section.

I think there are many negative things within the Muslim community... Just like in any community... If you said something regarding that I would agree...